LOOKING FOR 100 ACRES TO LEASE IN SUFFOLK COUNTY

LOOKING TO LEASE 100 ACRES IN SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND.

CONTACT D.C. OUTDOOR ADVENTURES

631-786-7871

HTTP://WWW.HUNTFISHNY.COM

Contact the town of East Hampton. They used to connect hunters with landowners that wanted people to hunt their property. Not sure if they still do. Try the vineyards on the north and south fork as well.

From what I have seen out there, there is an inverse relationship between the amount of land someone owns and the likelihood that they are hunters themselves.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My hunting buddies had been part of a lease on the north fork on Wells Farms.  We lost that lease last year to an outfitter that seems to be grabbing up a lot of ground out there.  Todd Wells is the property owner.  I have no idea if he has any other property available, but he might be someone to call.

Sorry to hear.  My understanding is that those guys have been stepping on a lot of toes out there.  They seem to have a lot of money to throw around on equipment, leases, and advertising.  Good luck to you.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 2:21 PM, virgil said:

My hunting buddies had been part of a lease on the north fork on Wells Farms.  We lost that lease last year to an outfitter that seems to be grabbing up a lot of ground out there.  Todd Wells is the property owner.  I have no idea if he has any other property available, but he might be someone to call.

Hey Craig were you part of the goose lease with Faz or the deer lease with William on Wells