Today’s chuckle

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A young Arkansan boy goes off to college. Half way through the semester, having foolishly squandered all of his money on his girlfriend, he calls home. "Dad," he says, "You won't belie

Posted Images

An exhausted nurse walks into a bank after a 18-hour shift, grabs a deposit slip, and pulls out a rectal thermometer from her purse, and proceeds to try and write with it. Realizing her mistake, she looks up at the flabbergasted bank teller and says, without missing a beat ... " that's just great! Some assholes got my pen !!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Its this time of year!

It sure is Rob! I've gone to boat launches just to watch, for cheap thrills and entertainment! 

Funny how at a fishing tournament, 40+ boats can be launched in less than a half hour. But at prime time at any state launch, ONE boat can take forty five!!!!

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, grampy said:

It sure is Rob! I've gone to boat launches just to watch, for cheap thrills and entertainment! 

Funny how at a fishing tournament, 40+ boats can be launched in less than a half hour. But at prime time at any state launch, ONE boat can take forty five!!!!

My summer camp is in a small campground with a boat  launch. My inlaws are caretakers and their outdoor area is right at the launch. That's where all of us "permanent" campers hang out. Awesome way to spend a day sometimes drinking beer and poking fun at the people launching boats..lol . I'm sure it even harder with a bunch of rednecks poking fun at them...ha.ha

I think a guy could make some cash being a "launch valet" at a busy launch.

• Like 3