Hang On Treestand Modifications Question

buffalojay83

Well, now that turkey season is over and there's only 118 days till opening day, I just purchased a lone wolf alpha 2 hang on stand and am looking for any modification suggestions.  I have some felt with a adhesive backing for noise control for the climbing sticks and the stand edges, but was looking to see if anyone else has any good modification suggestions.  Thanks for any info! 

13 minutes ago, buffalojay83 said:

Well, now that turkey season is over and there's only 118 days till opening day, I just purchased a lone wolf alpha 2 hang on stand and am looking for any modification suggestions.  I have some felt with a adhesive backing for noise control for the climbing sticks and the stand edges, but was looking to see if anyone else has any good modification suggestions.  Thanks for any info! 

buy a pad for the seat.  They are not very comfortable.  Otherwise sounds like you have it covered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoschag08 said:

If you're looking into modifications you need to check out the hunting beast. There are so many different mods being done that anything you could think of someone has a thread related to it. 

Thanks, I actually am just doing that haha! 

20 hours ago, moog5050 said:

buy a pad for the seat.  They are not very comfortable.  Otherwise sounds like you have it covered.

i like that part. it always kept me from nodding off to an extent.  plus when you throw that seat up against the tree the platform is massive. squirrels haven't seemed to bother either. reminds me i still have one up i should pull down and inspect.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 2:03 PM, zoschag08 said:

If you're looking into modifications you need to check out the hunting beast. There are so many different mods being done that anything you could think of someone has a thread related to it. 

Been waiting a while for Hunting Beast to activate my account

Been waiting a while for Hunting Beast to activate my account
The forum has been down for maintenance for a while but can get a ton of information for the Facebook page. Or DIY sportsman's YouTube channel.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1