Increase Parole for NY Killers?

https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2019/04/29/a-bill-to-increase-parole-for-elder-inmates-now-has-the-brooklyn-das-support/

The article states ““We believe every human that’s incarcerated is redeemable,” Saldana said.  Really?  Like William Spengler who NY set free to murder several people shortly after being released?

This highlights the lunacy of NY politicians who fail to protect and serve the residents who contribute to NYS.

• Like 3

This is all about money.  NYS elected hacks simply want to reduce the number of inmates so they can save money.  Meanwhile, they put all of the citizens at risk.  That is exactly the opposite of what they have been elected to do.

Prisoners today who are 55 years old aren't elderly either.  Some of these guys work out with the weights every day and are strong as an ox.

Maybe they should only be allowed to do this if the elected hacks are forced to allow every responsible law abiding citizen in NYS to carry a concealed weapon and not even need a permit to do it.

They would rather give freedom to killers while taking freedom from us.

Edited by Rattler

Spengler , who lived a short distance from where I grew up, I’ve been to his Dads home many times as my Dad knew him , killed his grandmother in ‘81 and was paroled in ‘97 . It was in 2012 when he shot 4 people ( one a friend and co worker of mine ) two were killed two wounded .

Unless there’s a different William Spengler ,your referring too .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

Less incarceration, parole for violent felons, no jail for violent crimes, no prosecution for migrant status, drives license's for illegal's, who votes for and thinks any of these things are a good idea? I just will never understand.....

• Like 1

Sounds like the Mexican mafia is writing are laws now . Or maybe I'm just being paranoid .

Just saying tell me exactly  how any of those laws benefits the law abiding citizen here legally?

Isn't the government supposed to right laws that  benefit  law abiding citizens  ? Or criminals  seems like they  got it backwards. 

• Like 1