Any History channels , Alone fans

rob-c

I known one of the guys who won this from years before he was on the show Fowler but actually  only watched it  few times it was good the times I actually had time to watch .

Fowler  now runs his own YouTube channel where he  lives off the land like on that show for weeks at a time .

Edited by Storm914

Fan of the show. Like the self shot concept. 

A couple of seasons ago it was hard to watch two people pulled who were on the brink of starvation, especially the guy who had stockpiled smoked salmon. Reminded me that many people who die of thirst while lost do so with water in their canteen. 

Looks like a good season. 

• Like 1

A couple of seasons ago it was hard to watch two people pulled who were on the brink of starvation, especially the guy who had stockpiled smoked salmon. Reminded me that many people who die of thirst while lost do so with water in their canteen. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Seems like a cool adventure but I know I would be ready to go home in a week or so.  

I suppose Id prep hard and learn the basics of getting water and fire but I cant go four hours without eating lol. Did you see the guy a couple seasons ago that bailed in three hours when he heard a bear? He went to Vancouver Island and freaked out over a bear, the place is lousy with them

4 minutes ago, left field said:

That was fascinating. There was another guy that made an amazing camp, he basically built a kitchen and then loneliness got him and he tapped

I remember that guy. The foot pedal washing stand so he didn’t have to bend over was amazing. 

It’s interesting that once you source water, food and shelter, it’s the long dark teatime of the soul that gets you. But this season it looks like weather will be the obstacle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

On sling if you want to pay for it. 

Ya we were going to get Sling, then I found , Philo 50 channels, $20 a month , to lazy to even sign up . Frankly TV is mostly background noise now , I seldom really watch much of anything .

If I could bring box of cigars and a case of whisky, as two of my items ,I’d outlast them all on Alive , oh and a loop recording of my wife ,complaining about everything I Do....

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

its a good show , been on a while. They need to up the ante and let people attack other camps and take their stuff!  

and like others said i would last about a day and want a shower and a cup of coffee and would be plotting to mutiny the boat when they came to check on me.    

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

its a good show , been on a while. They need to up the ante and let people attack other camps and take their stuff!  

and like others said i would last about a day and want a shower and a cup of coffee and would be plotting to mutiny the boat when they came to check on me.    

oh boy... you definitely don't have a lawyer mindset in the slightest. lol  i could see that going south in a hurry.  maybe a little more civilized like a challenge that allows them to take an item or something from another camp?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I suppose Id prep hard and learn the basics of getting water and fire but I cant go four hours without eating lol. Did you see the guy a couple seasons ago that bailed in three hours when he heard a bear? He went to Vancouver Island and freaked out over a bear, the place is lousy with them

Yeah in his interview and after they dropped him off he kept saying "I am gonna make Vancouver my biotch" . Then he ran out just short of tears. Big pussy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1