200k miles... again!

BigVal

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Frig are you driving Val?

You're just a kid, how'd you click 600K plus at your young age?

I do drive alot but no 600k lol I got my first 6.0 with about 60k on it so I put 150 on that,  then a Cummins I got with 120 so 100k on that and this truck I've put just under 100k on. I'm a used truck buyer

• Like 2

I'm on my 4th Ford now.  1st was a 2001 Crown Vic when the kids were with me a lot.  Icy road took it out one January morning at 75,000 miles.  It had lots of issues, so I didn't cry about it.  Went to a 2005 Ford Escape with the V6 and my son has that now with 150,000 or so on it.  He just drove it to Texas to live.  That one has been good.  Got a 2009 Escape with a 4 banger and had issues with lots of things that weren't drive train related. Traded it with 70,000 on it for a 2012 escape with a 4 banger that has 85,000 on it now.  Issues with brakes, hubs, shocks and A/C, but it's paid for and starts every day.

All that being said, my next ride will be a Toyota Tacoma 4x4.  It will fit my needs better and from what I've researched, you can't beat their resale and infallible reliability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Miles definitely add up fast.  44k on my 17 Escape.  You sound like you live further from work now in your home thread, 45 mins each way, watch those miles really pile up now lol

That's for sure the Hyundai will be seeing lots of miles lol 

• Like 1