Can some one please identify this big bastard?

Marion

Bigass spider next to my reloading bench. 458 socom for size comparison. Thought about blasting him with my 45 but figured the ricochet off the cement floor could potentially kill me too so decided to snap a picture then run away like a girl1af678d1ddc1aaebb27beffb386f36f9.jpg0ea2af1328b77e90af6a8c3b628a191f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bro that's compared to a 458 socom which is probably 2.5 inches long

I hope the future Mrs Jerkman wasn’t there when you put on that display. Be a big boy and squish that thing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I hope the future Mrs Jerkman wasn’t there when you put on that display. Be a big boy and squish that thing!!!

Well I didn't really run away like a girl. But I sure as shit wasn't going to hold the 458 round next to it bare handed. Luckily I had a wrench to preserve distance

May be a brown recluse.. but they are reclusive / shy by nature.  Count the eyes. Most spiders have 4 pair (8) but a brown recluse only has three pairs (6). Also, should have a violin shaped marking on dorsal region.

Edited by bugsNbows
addition of info

On 6/15/2019 at 10:19 PM, crappyice said:

Who do you think ended up taking care of it ? Then she had to put him to sleep after the big bug attack.

• Like 2

Who do you think ended up taking care of it ? Then she had to put him to sleep after the big bug attack.
Nah she wasn't around. I just took the picture then went back upstairs. I can only presume it is currently residing in that paper towel roll. One of these next couple of weekends I need to clean up my bench and add some things to it so it's nice and neat. Along with hopefully being spider free

22 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Nah she wasn't around. I just took the picture then went back upstairs. I can only presume it is currently residing in that paper towel roll. One of these next couple of weekends I need to clean up my bench and add some things to it so it's nice and neat. Along with hopefully being spider free

Wait ,you just left that thing alone to take cover in your basement ? I hope it's in one of your shoes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2