Can some one please identify this big bastard?

Marion

I had a big black fuzzy spider last night on the wall.  about the size of a half dollar with white spots on it. I showed it to my wife and she screamed and ran, loudly saying it was a black widow and we needed to move now!! LOL!! funniest chit i heard in a long time. 

• Like 1

I had a big black fuzzy spider last night on the wall.  about the size of a half dollar with white spots on it. I showed it to my wife and she screamed and ran, loudly saying it was a black widow and we needed to move now!! LOL!! funniest chit i heard in a long time. 

Hahaha maybe you should inform her black widows are very small and not fuzzy. As well as only black with a red hourglass. Also not to mention there hasn't been a single death from a black widow in the USA in over a decade

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Hahaha maybe you should inform her black widows are very small and not fuzzy. As well as only black with a red hourglass. Also not to mention there hasn't been a single death from a black widow in the USA in over a decade

I dont even know spiders.. I just move them if there in the way, or terminate them if they are in the house lol 

• Like 1

I get them under the caps of my pool fence, they lay red eggs in them. Nasty! Im terrified of spiders.
They're creepy as all get out! Give me the heeby jeebies. Definitely do not appreciate them crawling on me when hunting. That's always a tough one when I have to flick them off while remaining calm so I don't give away my position.