Fathersday

Dom

Happy Father’s Day !

Both our daughters came here yesterday for  Fathers Dad and the oldest ones Bday, she had a limo and did a wine tour with 17 friends .

While they were off I got the Buffalo daughters car inspected and washed, waxed and cleaned the interiors .

43548D7F-EEA2-4B5A-904E-3F0129A9CB83.jpeg

063474AE-46C5-4524-B154-2BF08331EFA6.jpeg

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Happy Father’s Day !

Both our daughters came here yesterday for  Fathers Dad and the oldest ones Bday, she had a limo and did a wine tour with 17 friends .

While they were off I got the Buffalo daughters car inspected and washed, waxed and cleaned the interiors .

43548D7F-EEA2-4B5A-904E-3F0129A9CB83.jpeg

063474AE-46C5-4524-B154-2BF08331EFA6.jpeg

Wait ,Shouldn’t they be cleaning your car ? I know , I know , hard to turn off the (taking care of the off spring dad mode ) . Even on father’s day weekend . 

• Like 1

So true .

The Buffalo daughter probably hasn’t washed her car ever.... It’s me or once in awhile or  Delta Sonic . She Worked in Fla first week of month , Schenectady last week, back there this week, then NYC. Car washing not a priority.

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

Well the girls came through ! I met the young man who made these at my daughters in Buffalo awhile back ,little did I know . Forged in Fire, saw his work online and wants him to apply ,I guess .

9C7BED4A-2CD8-4841-8C3E-9FB8B77E4C85.jpeg

90BDC71C-C925-45FC-9C68-F6E25346F137.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Well the girls came through ! I met the young man who made these at my daughters in Buffalo awhile back ,little did I know . Forged in Fire, saw his work online and wants him to apply ,I guess .

9C7BED4A-2CD8-4841-8C3E-9FB8B77E4C85.jpeg

90BDC71C-C925-45FC-9C68-F6E25346F137.jpeg

Well that’s cool, let us know if he goes on the show. 

• Like 1

I have two daughters. One lives in Arizona and the other in Buffalo. The one from Buffalo took us out for a nice dinner on Thursday night and left a gift for me to open today.

I guess we raised them right:yes:

1.75 liter

IMG_20190616_163621[1].jpg

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 5

Have a great day guys. First year without my Dad. This hurts more than his birthday. Like a steak through the heart. My sister and I took my mom out to the Montauk summer home and took real good care of her. I think he would of liked this.....Miss you Dad. 

• Like 8