First AR build in the making..

Finally put together my first AR . I Stuck with the Stock Polished trigger. Its smooth, and crisp. Ill upgrade down the road if necessary. Topped it with the leupold optic I had in the gun cabinet for now until the Night vision shows up. I can at least see what pills this gun like until then. Hope to shoot it in the next couple weeks, Been a busy summer 

I'm excited, Never cared to have one, but It just makes sense for chasing chesters IMO. I wanna put another one together now lol

22 nosler pic.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Nice. Now scrap that illuminator it came with and get a good one. Wicked Lights is what I recommend. Mount it below the barrel. You can thank me later ;)

That was the plan at some point.. There claiming 200 yard ID with no issues on the factory IR  

On 9/6/2019 at 8:57 AM, WNYBuckHunter said:

Dont believe it. I tried mine off of my deck and it was in the trash can before I put my rifle back in the cabinet.

This is a sightmark, and even the youtube /late night vision show reviews claim it does 200 yrds.  also another member here has one, whom i will compare reviews with once season begins.  I plan to test it this week, day and night. Either Way, I do plan to upgrade at some point. when funds are slightly more plentiful