Selling the fleet, Putnam and Westchester

The deadline is June 30th and then no more sales FOREVER. I can vouch for Shawn being a real guy. Good Luck with the sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t understand what’s happening here? Are the boats registered only to the reservoir? Fees associated with that? What’s with the June 30 deadline?

I don’t understand what’s happening here? Are the boats registered only to the reservoir? Fees associated with that? What’s with the June 30 deadline?

Anyone with questions or interest should give me a ring. Swamped with calls and txt so that’s the fastest way to get a hold of me.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

Boats registered to a spot on a reservoir are renewed every 2 or 4 years for free. You used to be able to transfer boats to another person for a price. Some spots have 10,15,20 year waitlists so people pay $3-$5K for prime spots. After June 30th you can’t sell/transfer a boat spot. So you gotta wait on waitlist till your name is called. But again, it could be 20 years.

Capt shawnu; good to see you back in the fray if only to peddle some vessels.  Without scanning your Craigslist ads, do these boats come with oars?

If not (or if so) what kind do you use or recommend if you have a favorite?  A friend has a 12' Sylvan he needs oars for.

TIA

Capt shawnu; good to see you back in the fray if only to peddle some vessels.  Without scanning your Craigslist ads, do these boats come with oars?
If not (or if so) what kind do you use or recommend if you have a favorite?  A friend has a 12' Sylvan he needs oars for.
TIA

I use synthetic Caviness oars on my 12’ Sylvan semi-V. I use the takedown version in 6.5’-7’. Good speed vs work.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems
  • Thanks 1

TIA

I use metal canviness that break into 2 pieces. Easy for bringing in and out.

e2a968ce5e999637726b7bc6cf66e3b4.jpg

• Thanks 1

This is the first I'm hearing of any sales being ended

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk