Selling the fleet, Putnam and Westchester

42 minutes ago, Hawk914 said:

Short answer water quality the deer eat up all the undergrowth and the run off goes into the water supply  . Only reason they allow it there  .  Keeping the  deer count down on those lands helps with water quality liberals like there health better then  the deer  .

Many DEP hunting lands are nowhere near bodies of water, so not sure what you mean?

31 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Many DEP hunting lands are nowhere near bodies of water, so not sure what you mean?

You may think that but they run into rivers and  streams and it all finds it's way into the reservoirs  run off finds  it's way to the lowest point could be miles away . The undergrowth acts as a natural filter keeps sediment and other crap from getting into the water supply. 

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The reason NYC has bought up a lot of land upstate is because this land is part of the watershed that runs into the reservoirs.  They are trying to control what runs into the reservoirs.

The reason NYC has bought up a lot of land upstate is because this land is part of the watershed that runs into the reservoirs.  They are trying to control what runs into the reservoirs.

But some of those properties are nowhere near water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

But some of those properties are nowhere near water

Sometimes theyre close enough to a feeder creek that runs into another creek that might run into the res. A lot of things go into water quality, which is why they buy what ever they can

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill Schmidt said:

It was I The Great Bill Schmidt! I am going to change my focus to Fishing now that Turkey season is sadly over

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lol hes going to karate chop you in the jugular when you least expect it! I'm guessing the wedding....

Lol hes going to karate chop you in the jugular when you least expect it! I'm guessing the wedding....
I do not karate chop myself. Little known fact about me...I'm Quaker and believe in nonviolence

It was I The Great Bill Schmidt! I am going to change my focus to Fishing now that Turkey season is sadly over

I can offer no knowledge of any reservoir fishing but a suitcase of White Castle makes for a glorious afternoon on a new vessel!

• Like 1

I can offer no knowledge of any reservoir fishing but a suitcase of White Castle makes for a glorious afternoon on a new vessel!

I will take that into consideration. Really Aids the duck calling right?

Mornings 8am - 10am is primetime

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank everyone that inquired/purchased a boat from me. It’s been a hectic few weeks but most of it is over now with transfer being eliminated and the dust will now settle. Those that was able to get on the reservoirs, congratulations and hope you can enjoy these waters for many years to come. Hope you all had a good 4th this year!

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

• Like 1