Is climate change just another religion?

4 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Screenshot_20220923-104214_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7fee60dbfbbb64588e865c60d0c42685.jpgthere are multiple sources  for everything  a simple google search will show hundreds.  Nooa is a great unbaised source just presenting facts of the polar shift.  Simple science from school using bar magnets shows you how magnatic field react when shifted..   way to much info to copy and paste.     Spend some time  searching on line.  and you will find a lot more.  

took 5 seconds to debunk it. how's nasa for you?

https://climate.nasa.gov/ask-nasa-climate/3104/flip-flop-why-variations-in-earths-magnetic-field-arent-causing-todays-climate-change/

42 minutes ago, Belo said:

While there is some evidence of regional climate changes during the Laschamps event timeframe, ice cores from Antarctica and Greenland don’t show any major changes. Moreover, when viewed within the context of climate variability during the last ice age, any changes in climate observed at Earth’s surface were subtle.

add this to plastic helping  super heat the oceans and subtle is 1 degree  thatvis what is causing all these issues today  while 40 k years ago  there weren't other contributing factors  nor would a 500 year geological time show any significant change . Drought  fires  floods  all may of occured and may not have shown in geologial records  

nasa is government run and will release only which info it is allowed to release.  Simple natural laws of physics  show the realistic effects regardless of what a single government agency releases  over a 10 year study. 

• Like 1

Far from  debunked as a simple 500 year shift event  showed reginal climate changes...  again oceans were not being superheated then  either by addition of micro plastics

I’m not arguing plastic in the ocean is good either.

I’m an outdoorsman and an environmental engineer by school. All pollution drives me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, G-Man said:

Far from  debunked as a simple 500 year shift event  showed reginal climate changes...  again oceans were not being superheated then  either by addition of micro plastics

Just kinda brushed over  this topic but even if its changing how will we ever be able to stop or control the change?  Its like they are trying tp control something that can not be  Controlled.

My guess is they know this and its all just a clever way for them to control us just like they  Exaggerated the threat of covid to get more control for themselfs  It's the same scam taking a  small problem and blowing  it up  for money and power . People want to save the earth  make more  state parks,   wild life refuges  instead they play games with are energy  Supply while china russia indian and bunch of others use everything they can  Get their hands on oil gas coal wood  Nuclear , everything

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Belo said:

lol what?

Capture.thumb.JPG.f9b3417b56e20a185628b6b45019d208.JPG

Capture2.thumb.JPG.b97c6908603cbca29c866e4b7815bb0f.JPG

Great example of how you cherry pick data Belo.  Notice how the dates here are from all different years going as far back as 2012 but all on this one page.  This is why you have no credibility.

All you had to do was pull up this page.  

Grouse's Content (huntingny.com)

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

Do you enjoy your iPhone? Do you like having a comfortable home in the summer and winter? Do you think abundant and affordable energy is important to our economy and national security?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you’ve got big problems with today’s left that insanely believes “green energy” will power everything. It won’t and it can’t.

But economics and reality don’t matter. The left has its narrative, and it is pushing its radical agenda full speed ahead — no matter the damage or risks. The left’s insanity was on full display Wednesday during a House Financial Services Committee hearing.

Seeking to publicly shame America’s financial industry leaders for not sufficiently kowtowing to the radical “green” agenda, Rep. Rashida Tlaib asked, “Does your bank have a policy against funding new oil and gas products?”

The CEO of Citigroup said, “We will continue to invest in and support clients who are investing in fossil fuels and in helping them transition to cleaner energies.” The head of Bank of America said something similar.

But it was J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon who gave the best response. He very succinctly said, “Absolutely not, and that would be the road to hell for America.”

He’s right!

Let me remind you that immediately after stumbling into the Oval Office, Joe Biden canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and started suspending oil and natural gas leases. What happened? Gas prices started going up and up and up.

It wasn’t long before we were all paying record prices for gasoline, and Biden was begging Venezuela’s Marxist dictator for more oil as gas prices surged to $5.00 a gallon.

But that’s not all. Biden’s Democrat allies have been on a jihad against America’s energy companies. Congressional Democrats have been pressuring banks to cut off loans to fossil fuel companies, and they’re still at it!

Europe is in the middle of a major energy crisis with skyrocketing electricity prices that are busting family budgets and bankrupting businesses. Why? Because Europe bought into the “green energy” hype, abandoned fossil fuels and doesn’t produce enough of its own energy.

Democrats are determined to repeat this foolishness.

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Just kinda brushed over  this topic but even if its changing how will we ever be able to stop or control the change?  Its like they are trying tp control something that can not be  Controlled.

My guess is they know this and its all just a clever way for them to control us just like they  Exaggerated the threat of covid to get more control for themselfs  It's the same scam taking a  small problem and blowing  it up  for money and power . People want to save the earth  make more  state parks,   wild life refuges  instead they play games with are energy  Supply while china russia indian and bunch of others use everything they can  Get their hands on oil gas coal wood  Nuclear , everything

Yep we cant change it but they are making $$  on it with green energy push.  Follow the money and see where research shows the problem.  

• Like 2

Maybe the cosmos feel it's time for a reset since we (earthlings) "got too smart" and made life too easy which led to a lack of scruples and work ethic which made us lazy and entitled. Wolc may call this the Sodom and Gomorrah period or the pre-Noah's ark time.
Nature's deep cleanse - "we" F'ed up - maybe the next cycle of life will be better?

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

1a.jpg

Thats just criminal that they got that wealthy  off   goverment they supose to be there helping the people  not themselfs   Should be a law if you weren't rich before you got a government job  you shouldn't be able to get that  rich from that government job  that's ridiculous  thats all bribe money.   That's the only communism I support  Wealth  Restrictions for politicians .  Bet if you did a poll 90% would agree but you never see it hapen .  Think of all the illegals you could house in one of those mansions you think they'll do it nope they want them to live in your house not theirs.

Thats just criminal that they got that wealthy  off   goverment they supose to be there helping the people  not themselfs   Should be a law if you weren't rich before you got a government job  you shouldn't be able to get that  rich from that government job  that's ridiculous  thats all bribe money.   That's the only communism I support  Wealth  Restrictions for politicians .  Bet if you did a poll 90% would agree but you never see it hapen .  Think of all the illegals you could house in one of those mansions you think they'll do it nope they want them to live in your house not theirs.

While I am not a fan, that's just silly, Should they not "make their's" for being the leading family of the free world. Stop it!
That goes for any President by the way.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, crappyice said:

While I am not a fan, that's just silly, Should they not "make their's" for being the leading family of the free world. Stop it!

It comes with a salary as well as a host of benefits for life . Most of them should probably be in jail for stuff they've done. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

Nope  these guys want communism let them have it for themselves no  mansions for presidents unless they had one before they were president  presidents  these guys do things that line there  Pockets then get 5 or 6 mansions after they screw everything up  for the rest of us . You think biden deserves to get even richer after he  Messed up ?  The 400 K pension they get is good enough .  Everything else should be confiscated and go to charity.

Thats the only  Communism I support like I said for the politicians. Not going to happen but but it should .  Not for nothing trump donated his  Is presidential  pay to charity.  Obama took that and a whole bunch more with  all the rest of them . Let them try and  get rich with out being in gov first see how hard it is then maybe they will think twice before they do something that Destroy's business .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

Nope  these guys want communism let them have it for themselves no  mansions for presidents unless they had one before they were president  presidents  these guys do things that line there  Pockets then get 5 or 6 mansions after they screw everything up  for the rest of us . You think biden deserves to get even richer after he  Messed up ?  The 400 K pension they get is good enough .  Everything else should be confiscated and go to charity.

Thats the only  Communism I support like I said for the politicians. Not going to happen but but it should .  Not for nothing trump donated his  Is presidential  pay to charity.  Obama took that and a whole bunch more with  all the rest of them . Let them try and  get rich with out being in gov first see how hard it is then maybe they will think twice before they do something that Destroy's business .

That's exactly it ,they pass laws and bills that only effects the people voting them in or out . It doesn't change their life one bit. Off topic but sending the illegals to their front door is exactly what needs to happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

They didn't make theirs they took ours they way i see it  Would they give him,  Netflix give him a 100 million dollar deal if he was a manager at McDonald's. ?

trump was already rich and famous. You do not see the difference

What about the Clinton's think they'd have all that money if slick  Willie was not  president?  They are  carpet baggers i think thats the term for them .

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

That's exactly it ,they pass laws and bills that only effects the people voting them in or out . It doesn't change their life one bit. Off topic but sending the illegals to their front door is exactly what needs to happen.

I would argue that flooding the country with illegals creates  more global warming according to them but you know  They are hypocrites someone should point that out  to them Carbon footprint of an American is 10 times what it is of someone from South America you bring them here  you create more pollution by 10× as the  illegal will adopted our lifestyle once they get here . 

10 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Yes unless they have consequences themselves for their actions they're not going to change

1 hour ago, left field said:

Which one are you forgetting?

Hydrologically  Michigan and Huron are two lobes of the same lake . The lobes are connected by a five mile wide strait, the water flows in both directions. The early explorers ( are there any other kind ? ) found “ five “ big lakes ,not realizing at the time two were actually one . After which nobody wanted to give up their “ lake “. 

look if anyone here is on Jeopardy, which let’s face it none will be … answer five, myself being a man of science I’ll have to answer four .

https://wrkr.com/lake-michigan-huron/

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I would argue that flooding the country with illegals creates  more global warming according to them but you know  They are hypocrites someone should point that out  to them Carbon footprint of an American is 10 times what it is of someone from South America you bring them here  you create more pollution by 10× as the  illegal will adopted our lifestyle once they get here . 

We're dealing with people that used 81 private jets and like 200 vehicles to get to a climate convention, seems a zoom meeting would have maybe set a better example. 

• Like 3

All of these politicians getting rich after getting into office, and everyone thinks that's normal.

Trump gets into office, works for the people and tries to make things better for regular Americans, and it costs him millions.  He's the only President to ever leave that office with far less than when he went in.  That just proves all the others sold us out for their own personal gain, as well as attacking Trump to be sure they keep those ill gotten gains.

The biggest threat to America today, is stupid people.

• Like 2