Is climate change just another religion?

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

All of these politicians getting rich after getting into office, and everyone thinks that's normal.

Trump gets into office, works for the people and tries to make things better for regular Americans, and it costs him millions.  He's the only President to ever leave that office with far less than when he went in.  That just proves all the others sold us out for their own personal gain, as well as attacking Trump to be sure they keep those ill gotten gains.

The biggest threat to America today, is stupid people.

Yep, The way I see it they go after him so hard because he showed them up, was better at being in charge then the so called  career politicians . So they are going crazy trying to dirty him up . Its just  Jealousy.  Ironically at this point they're actually doing more harm than good to themselves because everybody can tell what's going on if you got half a brain at this point  They've been exposed.

Seems to me many people have less than half a brain, because they still hate Trump.  Many even actively support the political elites constantly going after him.  That just proves how brainwashed many people are.  The people in power have really perfected a system of corruption, to the point of making people believe they're benevolent.

I guess I should try to explain my self better. Why would any highly intelligent person take their hard work out of the free market to take a low paying job with tremendous downside(1/2 the country will hate you) and deal with the scrutiny of public office?

I would propose three answers:
1. Greed
2. Power
3. Family business/lifer (probably the worst reason)

Call me mistrustful but there are zero "high up" politicians who are in it for the little man and not gaining tremendous wealth/power beyond the office for themselves - please don't say Trump did that(and yes I liked what he did for the country and yes I voted for him twice and yes I support 2A even though I rarely gun hunt...full moons and inner loins suck-full disclosure!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

I guess I should try to explain my self better. Why would any highly intelligent person take their hard work out of the free market to take a low paying job with tremendous downside(1/2 the country will hate you) and deal with the scrutiny of public office?

1. Greed
2. Power

Call me mistrustful but there are zero "high up" politicians who are in it for the little man and not gaining tremendous wealth/power beyond the office for themselves - please don't say Trump did that(and yes I liked what he did for the country and yes I voted for him twice and yes I support 2A even though I rarely gun hunt...full moons and inner loins suck-full disclosure!)

Tacks has been converted on the inner loins.....you're next......

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

There was a time when all men in office in this land did it to make the country great.  The fact that is no longer the case proves how low these political offices have sunk.

Well, I am not much of a history/president buff but I did see Hamilton on Broadway with my daughter. That Washington guy walking away when they wanted him to stay was pretty cool. Imagine that today?

On 9/24/2022 at 12:57 AM, Grouse said:

Great example of how you cherry pick data Belo.  Notice how the dates here are from all different years going as far back as 2012 but all on this one page.  This is why you have no credibility.

All you had to do was pull up this page.  

Grouse's Content (huntingny.com)

I sorted on your most popular content my dude. Sure you slip in some random hunting stuff, I saw it. I honestly think you do it to take away the argument that all you do is post political stuff. So I sorted your feed based on threads with the most traffic and look what we got. What are going on here at 1am on a saturday btw?

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2022 at 7:14 AM, crappyice said:

1. Greed
2. Power

don't underestimate #2. People love power. I see it in the youth sports volunteering that I do. Now admittedly I have several layers of direct reports in my real world job so I don't crave any extra power or authority in my philanthropy, but there are several (and I hate to point this out, but it's important) women on our board that are stay at home mom's or work lower level jobs and they absolutely feast on "being in charge". Like argue over shit that doesn't matter and enjoy the power trip. We all do the job for free except a free t-shirt or 2. I do it because football and baseball meant a lot to me growing up and I have 3 sons. Others I think have the power trip bug and nothing more.