old man river

OK-- Name Changes-- Who Has The Record?

It might be me. I came on this Site with my real name as, I thought this site would be like Facebook.  I think there was just one other member-- Mike Rossi. So, I changed my name just twice. My late Girlfriend Patti used to call me old man in fun-- so it fits.  Hawk just changed his name as well as mooky  before he left. Anyone  else?

It might be me. I came on this Site with my real name as, I thought this site would be like Facebook.  I think there was just one other member-- Mike Rossi. So, I changed my name just twice. My late Girlfriend Patti used to call me old man in fun-- so it fits.  Hawk just changed his name as well as mooky  before he left. Anyone  else?

Nomad used to be Larry with some numbers at the end I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

No shit you're Bill Schmidt?!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, old man river said:

You should of asked me I had a good one for you . Turkeyslayer plus the number of birds you shot added to it Would of been I good one . 

• Like 1

I'm lucky I can type a response and post a pic.. name changes are way above my skill level....

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

Rob might have the name change record then. I have not seen anything posted by him in eons..   Oh-- and Field Ager had to be Papist. Same exact writing style.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

I'm back baby!

Now.....I'm sure you have the record! Welcome back"Bill"!

• Like 2

Thanks Grampy

Where’s Cynthia? She hasn’t posted since you took her “hunting”

• Haha 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Where’s Cynthia? She hasn’t posted since you took her “hunting”

A gentleman never tells

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nomad used to be Larry with some numbers at the end I think.

On many forums I used my first name and badge # . But so many here had cool names ,” sits in trees”, “ first light” , Biz r oworld “ , so since Nomad is someone with no home , stay at home Nomad seemed funny to me .

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

On many forums I used my first name and badge # . But so many here had cool names ,” sits in trees”, “ first light” , Biz r oworld “ , so since Nomad is someone with no home , stay at home Nomad seemed funny to me .

Sure, Larry....You were just trying to be a cool dude like Bill and Stormy and Rob, Rob-Bob, just only Rob...

• Like 1

Bill you shouldve just went with this and no name.  

The turkey hunter formerly known as Bill and just this symbol like Prince ...

download.png

• Like 6

Although this thread is adding to the conspiracy theory that bill is growies bill and since he added in the name "river" the plot thickens......hmmm

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, old man river said:

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum! Who the hell cares!

1 hour ago, Paula said:

Rob, ....just Rob and he was 2 other names I think before those

CyanideRob, JustRob, ...rob, Rob... and now this one. Before this, I always had my real name in my UN.

1 hour ago, old man river said:

Rob might have the name change record then. I have not seen anything posted by him in eons..   Oh-- and Field Ager had to be Papist. Same exact writing style.

So what if I do? I only logged in to post this due to I may not have signed in every time I have come over here to read posts over the past few months, but I have popped on from time to time, one thing I notices way you are always sniffing around my profile like some twisted stalker. When I edited my UN the other day ( which I did to reflect the new way I look at and spend my time outdoors ( which is dirt time ) so I made a name change in case I was to come back ), I noticed you were right there sniffing around again, and now this post, I sincerely doubt it's a coincidence. You pitched a hissy fit when people talked about growie when after she left, and now you try and mock me? Pretty hypocritical in my opinion. I think you should stick to post crap from Youtube and leave sleeping hornets be. I may always log in, but I am still paying attention to the awesome people on this site like Jay, Dave, moog, Bionic, Lawdwaz, and others because they bring something great to this site when they offer advice.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go back into my semi-retirement from here and do what I love most, BE OUTSIDE!

• Thanks 1

Bill you shouldve just went with this and no name.  
The turkey hunter formerly known as Bill and just this symbol like Prince ...
download.png.5a772b65df8b937dcc6406d64e0914fd.png
Why do that? I prefer using awesome deer pedestal mounts as my avatar

2 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Why do that? I prefer using awesome deer pedestal mounts as my avatar

I'm  Spartacus :)

45 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Although this thread is adding to the conspiracy theory that bill is growies bill and since he added in the name "river" the plot thickens......hmmm

Does this story start with, "from the inky shadows..."? I could probably add a bunch to that. I've done it on other sites just to helpfully contribute to the content. ;-)

• Like 1

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

38 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum! Who the hell cares!

CyanideRob, JustRob, ...rob, Rob... and now this one. Before this, I always had my real name in my UN.

So what if I do? I only logged in to post this due to I may not have signed in every time I have come over here to read posts over the past few months, but I have popped on from time to time, one thing I notices way you are always sniffing around my profile like some twisted stalker. When I edited my UN the other day ( which I did to reflect the new way I look at and spend my time outdoors ( which is dirt time ) so I made a name change in case I was to come back ), I noticed you were right there sniffing around again, and now this post, I sincerely doubt it's a coincidence. You pitched a hissy fit when people talked about growie when after she left, and now you try and mock me? Pretty hypocritical in my opinion. I think you should stick to post crap from Youtube and leave sleeping hornets be. I may always log in, but I am still paying attention to the awesome people on this site like Jay, Dave, moog, Bionic, Lawdwaz, and others because they bring something great to this site when they offer advice.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go back into my semi-retirement from here and do what I love most, BE OUTSIDE!

Rob??? That you?

Speaking of names.  This is my 7 month old grand son.  His mother named him "Maverick".  :rolleyes:

MJD15.jpg

• Like 16