My buck is back

Robhuntandfish

Thanks everyone!!!! Out of thanks/likes. 
Me and buddy scored it this morn since we we couldn't get on the lake to fish.  And he wasn't feeling that well. So we had breakfast and scored the buck.  Used an online fill in.  Came up with 127.5 .  15 scoreable points. One is not, it's just under an inch or it would be 16. Have 4 points that were between 1-2 inches.  
But don't really care too much about score but so many people ask.  Most of you said between 125 and 130.  You guys are good!  

15! That’s crazy and cool! I’ve always been a sucker for nontypicals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Thanks everyone!!!! Out of thanks/likes. 

Me and buddy scored it this morn since we we couldn't get on the lake to fish.  And he wasn't feeling that well. So we had breakfast and scored the buck.  Used an online fill in.  Came up with 127.5 .  15 scoreable points. One is not, it's just under an inch or it would be 16. Have 4 points that were between 1-2 inches.  

But don't really care too much about score but so many people ask.  Most of you said between 125 and 130.  You guys are good!  

Add 10 more points for cool factor :declare:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sbuff said:

Nice buck, any thought on age . Oneida Co or elsewhere ...

Thats the stuff that keeps the blood flowing from season to season 

Thanks.Got him in 6S in Oneida co.  Saw a bigger one later during muzzleloader and already had a deer down.  Shot a buck that lost it's horns thought it was a doe, walked over to it and a monster buck jumped up 70 yards away. I had reloaded but couldn't get the shot.  Def my best year, even though I started out tough. Almost had my first two mounts.  Lol.  Would've had to move some fish around on the wall.  

Dunno on age.  But I really don't think it was an old buck. Wasnt a huge body or a lot of white in face or a Roman nose....etc.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Thanks.  Yeah my usual 5 point is easy to find a spot for.  Lol. 

You just wait........you'll cork a dandy this fall then as you're standing there admiring the beast in the snow, you mutter under your breath "damn that Lawdwaz". :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

looks great!  some of my biggest deer i've taken happened letting worries and pressures of filling a tag fade away, let enjoyment take over and experience subconsciously do it's thing.  now that you have your wall hanger, pressures off and you'll be dropping them left and right.

• Like 1