2011 BMW 328 XDRIVE

2011 BMW 328 XDRIVE for sale. Near Mint Condition inside and out.

4 doors. 77K miles. 6 cylinder, automatic transmission (slapstick if you want to shift manually). All Wheel Drive.

Space Grey Exterior
Black Leather Interior
Fully loaded
Cold weather package- heated seats & heated steering wheel
Power Moonroof
Power side mirrors

I bought this car Certified Pre Owned in 2014 from BMW Mount Kisco.

Clean Carfax, no accidents, and I have every single maintenance record since 2014.

Pictures are from 2014 when I bought the car.

Clean Title (no liens)

Price: $12,000

c5ea59f93c078fdf6041486b2fb1a243.jpg&key=b9424315baff29e1b8792b2556cd222991f60c3cbae325ea92e4c07e7e504cc7

628c0373ca6d4e950d189026ea427ab3.jpg&key=ec898e3359b08c008a07ca44f6f8932d73f3574e463bf9fc7d416d37ec2c5007

45d2eba7bfd5845b4b7083ef639b957b.jpg&key=5e2c2c93c7fa45b0b859ccbb583e6fa5f15cc106478a96b8c973fc669118c6a6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Nice car Biz.  What's next?

FORD RAPTOR, I mean Ranger. Maybe? I got my wife on the ropes right now. We drove a few finally this past weekend. I keep selling her on the point that she will find less spiders in her CRV if I can take a truck fishing instead. She keeps reminding me that I fish 2 or 3 times per year.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

FORD RAPTOR, I mean Ranger. Maybe? I got my wife on the ropes right now. We drove a few finally this past weekend. I keep selling her on the point that she will find less spiders in her CRV if I can take a truck fishing instead. She keeps reminding me that I fish 2 or 3 times per year.

Fish more.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Raptor would be sweet.  I will say my buddy just bought a Colorado ZR2.  Its a very nice mid size truck.  Haven't seen the ranger yet.

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Raptor would be sweet.  I will say my buddy just bought a Colorado ZR2.  Its a very nice mid size truck.  Haven't seen the ranger yet.

Ranger is a baby small pickup. But looks and drives pretty sweet. Turbocharged 4 cylinder, but it's not cheap since i don't want to give up things i'm used to (leather, heated seats, etc.)

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

My wife had the same car only blue. I think hers was 2012. It was a fun car to drive and was pretty decent in the snow. I wanted to puke when the Nav/Radio screen crapped out in it. That was super expensive repair bill. No other problems with it....We traded it with 90k on it. 

My wife had the same car only blue. I think hers was 2012. It was a fun car to drive and was pretty decent in the snow. I wanted to puke when the Nav/Radio screen crapped out in it. That was super expensive repair bill. No other problems with it....We traded it with 90k on it. 

2012 is first year for 4 cylinder? Or was that 2013? My brother has the 2013 with nav. That’s 4 cylinder. Mine might be last year or 6cyl

Not going down any back country roads in that hot rod. Have you tied a deer to the roof on it ?

AWD, so you’d be surprised where it can go if you choose. Much better in the snow than the AWD Honda CRV my wife drives. It’s not a “hot rod” sports car by any means. Just a basic 4 door sedan.

Never would tie a deer to it

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2012 is first year for 4 cylinder? Or was that 2013? My brother has the 2013 with nav. That’s 4 cylinder. Mine might be last year or 6cyl

My wifes was the inline 6 cylinder. I know they went to a 4 cylinder Turbo that from what I read wasn't quite as smooth. I have no idea what year they changed but I know my wifes didn't have the 4 cylinder. 

5 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

My wifes was the inline 6 cylinder. I know they went to a 4 cylinder Turbo that from what I read wasn't quite as smooth. I have no idea what year they changed but I know my wifes didn't have the 4 cylinder. 

Gotcha. Yea, must have been 2013 then.

$11,500 Come on boys, someone make an offer.
On a side note, I'm driving Westchester to Buffalo on Thursday so I can happily sell this car anywhere in the state and fly home!
$500

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

$500

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh boy...you can take the Jerk out of the name but not the jerk out of the Jerkman!!!
That should be at least $500 plus full access to the new reservoir boat

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Oh boy...you can take the Jerk out of the name but not the jerk out of the Jerkman!!!
That should be at least $500 plus full access to the new reservoir boat

Can't beat his meat

Can't beat my fishing captain skills