2011 BMW 328 XDRIVE

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

This ain't an easy place to sell a vehicle or even the tires for that matter - no matter how good the deal. lol  GLWS. 

I've yet to pull it down to the bottom of my driveway, but that will be the best chance. Would make a nice grad present for a local High School or college kid.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Are you a Nigerian Prince?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sad story... nice guy. some jerk hijacked his name to steal peoples identity. now he's sitting around by himself with loads of money he's willing to share, but nobody will take it.

• Like 1

New Ro schools? Yuck no thank you.

If you pay $11M for a house, you aren’t sending kids to public school anyway even if they are Scarsdale. They are going private for $40K/year starting in Kindergarten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

If you pay $11M for a house, you aren’t sending kids to public school anyway even if they are Scarsdale. They are going private for $40K/year starting in Kindergarten

40k would be cheap. My uncle was sending their kids to 55k a year nursery school

• Like 1

It all makes sense now... you're selling your BMW because you wont need it at your new place!
https://www.williampitt.com/search/real-estate-sales/1-columbia-island-new-rochelle-ny-10805-4951540-2154431/

Used to catch monster stripe bass with top water plugs right off the rocks right by the radio tower of “Shitty Island” aka City Island.

Hit the fluke pretty good too but that was 20 years ago. That island used to be a rat trap

• Like 1

6 hours ago, johnplav said:

It all makes sense now... you're selling your BMW because you wont need it at your new place!

https://www.williampitt.com/search/real-estate-sales/1-columbia-island-new-rochelle-ny-10805-4951540-2154431/

There is garbage dumb closed now not  even 1 mile  from that place . And you got to love the way they photoshop the water so it looks all nice and greenish blue like a tropical island  Water over there   around that island is brownish like crap . 

Edited by Hawk914
  • Like 1

The moment kids shows up her tune will change.

No, that’s why she doesn’t want me to sell. Doesn’t want me to spend the $

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

With 11 million you could buy a yacht  70 foot long  and still have cash to spare to cruise it down to the Caribbean and back to new york  for  the next 30 years  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No, that’s why she doesn’t want me to sell. Doesn’t want me to spend the $

Better yet, get the truck and then make her trade in for the mini-van when the time comes.

4 hours ago, Elmo said:

I never understood why they don't make AWD mini-vans?  Considering that you're hauling kids around wouldn't you think it's kinda important to have?

The soccer moms like the crossover SUVs basically a cool version of a mini van I guess 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elmo said:

I never understood why they don't make AWD mini-vans?  Considering that you're hauling kids around wouldn't you think it's kinda important to have?

They used to make the astro or safari , the AWD models were really capable in off road conditions.  Not sure why nobody filled the void. 

Better yet, get the truck and then make her trade in for the mini-van when the time comes.

There’s no minivan! I never understood the minivan unless you got 4 kids and need 3 rows of seats

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

There’s no minivan! I never understood the minivan unless you got 4 kids and need 3 rows of seats

4 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Biz we will drop it off in the fruit belt neighborhood Thursday night . By Monday you’ll be driving your new truck with the money received from the insurance claim 

Yea or Newark New Jersey  :)