2011 BMW 328 XDRIVE

There’s no minivan! I never understood the minivan unless you got 4 kids and need 3 rows of seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini-van is GREAT! There I said it! Especially with 3 kids(15, 14, 14) who are all active with sports and friends. We are also a family who vacations mostly In the northeast cuz flying a family of 5 is typically more than the entire rest of the vacation. We did 24 days on the road one summer out of a town and Country with the goal being Disney. Blast of a road trip.
I love to keep my hunting gear in the car all season and seriously considering a mini-van for myself when I give over the Equinox to the kids when they start driving.

6 hours ago, Elmo said:

I never understood why they don't make AWD mini-vans?  Considering that you're hauling kids around wouldn't you think it's kinda important to have?

Toyota Sienna makes an AWD model.  Eats tires like there's no tomorrow if you don't get an alignment done every 3 months.....

The soccer moms like the crossover SUVs basically a cool version of a mini van I guess 

It’s about having the second roll of pilots seats with spacing in the middle in the middle of the first row and second row. Without it, if one kid needs attention, it’s really difficult for the mom (presumably sitting in the passenger side) to get to the back and attend to them. Right now, if one of the kids needs attention, my wife does some amazing contortionist act and slithers from the passenger seat, to the back, into the tony space in between the two car seats in the back while I’m driving. Otherwise I’ll have to pull over.

Mini-van is GREAT! There I said it! Especially with 3 kids(15, 14, 14) who are all active with sports and friends. We are also a family who vacations mostly In the northeast cuz flying a family of 5 is typically more than the entire rest of the vacation. We did 24 days on the road one summer out of a town and Country with the goal being Disney. Blast of a road trip.
I love to keep my hunting gear in the car all season and seriously considering a mini-van for myself when I give over the Equinox to the kids when they start driving.

15!? He/she needs a car ASAP!

20 hours ago, moog5050 said:

This ain't an easy place to sell a vehicle or even the tires for that matter - no matter how good the deal. lol  GLWS. 

Would sell so much faster on here if it had a camo wrap!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thank God you didn't pick me up from the train in a minivan. I may have actually walked to Bro J's then

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Thank God you didn't pick me up from the train in a minivan. I may have actually walked to Bro J's then

and Storm stalking the place would have photo evidence of you exiting said minivan

• Like 1

15!? He/she needs a car ASAP!

She is about 78 pounds and can barely see over the handbags of her tri-cycle. I’m keeping her close to me!!! Daddy will drive her wherever she wants to go!!!

• Like 1

The sack of meat you were toting around may have added a creepy factor to the equation!

Two dudes one with a beard driving a minivan handling hot meat sacks. Definitely up to no good

Stop derailing my thread (BUMP)

My bad...I’ll give you $750 and my bolt cutters with directions to where “the new real BS’s” new boat is AND will even let you throw it in the mini-van as a getaway vehicle!

• Like 1

My bad...I’ll give you $750 and my bolt cutters with directions to where “the new real BS’s” new boat is AND will even let you throw it in the mini-van as a getaway vehicle!

You'll never find it!

Have you publicly disclosed the next vehicle yet biz ? She sure is a beauty .

26cfd5dfe4bfa318e9ac087c1beb1cf5.jpg

56aef352500bebb34846979948df814b.jpg

Ford Ranger XLT - 4x4, 4 doors.
White exterior
Black interior
302A package (dual climate control, heated seats, sliding rear window, remote start via key or FordPass app)
Electronic locking differential
Sync3
17” rims
Sports Package Black
Black running boards
Trailer Tow Package
Spray in Bedliner
Foldable hard cover tonneau cover

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

White exterior
Black interior
302A package (dual climate control, heated seats, sliding rear window, remote start via key or FordPass app)
Sync3
17” rims
Sports Package Black
Black running boards
Trailer Tow Package
Spray in Bedliner

Nice truck Biz, congrats! Love the white!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

White exterior
Black interior
Sync3
17” rims
Sports Package Black
Black running boards
Trailer Tow Package
Spray in Bedliner

Looks good.  Can't wait to see that pretty white covered in red come October!

• Like 6