CPA by day mermaid by week end

Nomad

the Youngest is in Coney Island for her 5th Mermaid parade!  She’s a cpa for one of the big four, and mermaid fan I guess , has a sea shell tattoo behind one ear.... I blame it on Disney .

I just hope I don’t find her in a pic on line ....

https://abc7ny.com/community-events/scantily-clad-creatives-trek-to-coney-island-for-mermaid-parade/5358820/

• Like 1

Nope...I actually met her at a meeting of the Addison Saddle Club in the early 1960s...

Watching her mount and dismount her horse in her skin tight jeans ( at age 16) was a religious experience... I wished I was her saddle...

She and I  went different ways after that and were each married  to other people for many years, and both divorced...

When we first started dating I nicknamed her the Mermaid, because I was feeding her so much fish I thought she might turn into one....I had to keep checking her tail for scales....

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Plot thickens. Pygmy’s mermaid is Nomad’s daughter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In his dreams... although he’d make a fine son in law .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went once many years ago.  Most of the ones that are scantily clad were gay men.  The ones that were women weren't anything to look at either.  
IMG_1274.JPG.960776a538dd739559ffdd7df0f68064.JPG

You're saying that's not a dude?!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

You're saying that's not a dude?!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

These days  sometimes you can't tell she or he could have some salami and meatballs hidden down stairs :)  

She kinda looks like Bruce Jenner  . 

8 hours ago, Elmo said:

I went once many years ago.  Most of the ones that are scantily clad were gay men.  The ones that were women weren't anything to look at either.  

IMG_1266.JPG.665683e3ce2951fd5314675a09b1f258.JPGIMG_1318.JPG.45d3782c70462ef07563b38b9a51d834.JPGIMG_1274.JPG.960776a538dd739559ffdd7df0f68064.JPG

Dang it Elmo, not what I wanted to see drinkIng my coffee this morning. Post a warning next time.. 

10 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

the Youngest is in Coney Island for her 5th Mermaid parade!  She’s a cpa for one of the big four, and mermaid fan I guess , has a sea shell tattoo behind one ear.... I blame it on Disney .

I just hope I don’t find her in a pic on line ....

https://abc7ny.com/community-events/scantily-clad-creatives-trek-to-coney-island-for-mermaid-parade/5358820/

I truly feel for you dads that have daughters.. so glad I have two boys. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Plot thickens. Pygmy’s mermaid is Nomad’s daughter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually,  it could be the other way around..She is biologically old enough to be Nomad's mother...

Wait a minute...Could Nomad be  the illegitimate son of The Mermaid and me ??

The plot thickens !!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rob-c said:

I truly feel for you dads that have daughters.. so glad I have two boys. 

Very little for me to worry about . Graduated Summa Cum Laude, never once got in trouble in school, zero traffic tickets. Did a ton of volunteer work in HS and college, including in foreign countries, varsity athlete,  won a large company award last year for the amount of volunteer work she organizes for the firm . Solid choices in boy friends . Oh and she has her pistol permit, full carry for you in the oppressed parts of the state .

Not bad for a freak ....

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Rattler said:

Seriously?  

Yep 

Here's something you might not know: Women have been legally allowed to go topless in public in New York City since 1992. So if you’re in Central Park or on the High Line or at one of the best beaches in New York, you have every right to take off that godforsaken bra and let your boobs feel the sun’s sweet rays 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timeout.com/newyork/blog/four-ways-you-can-legally-bare-your-breasts-in-nyc-082416/amp