Got Me A Maine Moose Tag!!!

2 minutes ago, Pav2704 said:

Did you end up booking OMM as your guide?

sure did, they took care of the whole tag swap for me. all I had to do was write checks and mail out some paperwork. they couldn't have made it any easier. and from the looks of it, I have tremendous odds of smoking a giant bull. no doubt I made the right choice with this outfit!!!

• Like 3

I leave 2 weeks from today for Eagle Lake Maine! it's starting to get real!!!

I’ve fished Eagle Lake, what a beautiful area! And it’s LOUSY with bulls you can’t go anywhere without seeing three. My buddy got his in 15 minutes day one, we “roosted” him the night before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve fished Eagle Lake, what a beautiful area! And it’s LOUSY with bulls you can’t go anywhere without seeing three. My buddy got his in 15 minutes day one, we “roosted” him the night before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

While I am happy for your buddy’s quick success I dont think it’s nice to jinx him!!
IGNORE THIS FOOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's getting closer.  Good luck...:drinks:

I'm leaving Saturday morning around 4:30.  

Got everything packed. Video camera is charged and ready to go.  I'm just the muscle to get the moose out if successful.  

We're in zone 19.  In the Grand lake stream area.  No cell service there, so can't post any pics till I get home.  Buddies Camp is very rustic. No power or running water.  It's on a 1/4 acre island on the back side of west Grand lake. 

Even though I'm not hunting, I'm so looking forward to this trip.  Hopefully we'll fill both tags. 

• Like 1

Well tomorrow I depart for my Maine Moose hunting adventure!!! it's unreal!!! Can't believe I even won a cow tag, let alone was able to trade it for a bull in a great area. Can't say enough good things about OMM outfitters and I haven't even left yet. This is truly a dream come true for me. Moose has always been my dream animal. Leaving the house around 3am tomorrow, should be about a 9 hour ride. Not sure what the cell service is gonna be like up there so unfortunately you guys might have to wait a week to hear about it. Thanks for all the support and I plan on taking LOTS of pics for everybody!!!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, 518BowSlayer said:

Well tomorrow I depart for my Maine Moose hunting adventure!!! it's unreal!!! Can't believe I even won a cow tag, let alone was able to trade it for a bull in a great area. Can't say enough good things about OMM outfitters and I haven't even left yet. This is truly a dream come true for me. Moose has always been my dream animal. Leaving the house around 3am tomorrow, should be about a 9 hour ride. Not sure what the cell service is gonna be like up there so unfortunately you guys might have to wait a week to hear about it. Thanks for all the support and I plan on taking LOTS of pics for everybody!!!

Good luck... I can’t wait to see pictures!  I have Verizon and had cell service in camp.  Safe travels!!!