Anybody have alternate number for Bionic ?

turkeyfeathers

1 minute ago, Bill Schmidt said:

I just sent a message to his girlfriend and we'll see what she says. Where'd you find his phone?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Jeff.  I didn’t find but finder text me back on it.i know phones whereabouts and finders #

• Like 1

@turkeyfeathers THANK YOU very much! I fell asleep during the Adam Sandler show, phone was on my lap, must have fell off, well woke up, and left.....just outside the gates I realized it, said to the gate attendee what happened, she said we will call an alternate number if its found for you, but we cannot let you back in.  I said yeah ok, walked back through made it like 100 ft lol heard people running after me, they said they would absolutely call me if found.  anyways, half hour after we get home, Jenn's phone rang, they found it, so I will pick it up after 12:30 this afternoon.  Shocked it was found.  Thank you for looking out for me TF, and all else trying to get in touch with me, I appreciate it a lot.

oh, and I was able to access Instagram on my laptop, just cannot post anything just so you are aware.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

This is awesome. Gotta love having a community standing behind you. Hats off fellas!

I cannot agree more with that statement!  my face when I opened up this page, I was like HOWWW does TF know?? lol

super appreciative for how this all went.

• Like 3

I cannot agree more with that statement!  my face when I opened up this page, I was like HOWWW does TF know?? lol
super appreciative for how this all went.

Yeah...how DID TF know? And why-Dear God Why- does “BS” have your girl’s number?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Yeah...how DID TF know? And why-Dear God Why- does “BS” have your girl’s number?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

listen here you creepy old man, this time tip your head up and use the lower portion of your glasses to read the thread...lol  

im just going to say it....Bill wishes he had her number 

Thanks Jeff:pleasantry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never mind “bs” from westchester having his gf’s number. I think it hilarious bionic fell asleep at Adam Sandler’s comedy show:rofl:

sorry up at my place with no t.v gets like a Sandler show!!!

Edited by rachunter
Added
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, rachunter said:

Never mind “bs” from westchester having his gf’s number. I think it hilarious bionic fell asleep at Adam Sandler’s comedy show:rofl:

sorry up at my place with no t.v gets like a Sandler show!!!

613BBD0F-BC95-42EE-A0D5-A00F8701AD60.jpeg

• Haha 5