Flying for work

Chef

So I have to fly to Cali for work in August, of course they booked me the cheapest flight possible. My seats or crap on this Lomb flight. I’m thinking of upgrading. Has anyone flown on the new 787-10 Dreamliner? They have a premium economy class which is a much cheaper upgrade than business. Does anyone know what premium economy is like.

I may upgrade to business If it becomes reasonable, and I think the premium economy isn’t worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Economy  is where they strap you to a wing in a navy surplus diver's suit with an oxygen mask that smells like Jennifer Lopez's crotch....

Premium Economy MINUS is where they  do the same, except they leave out the diver's suit and give you a  polyester speedo and a snorkel that smells like Rosie O'Donnel's gym shorts...

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

Nothing wrong with any seat on those planes its what dirty filthy animal you may find yourself next to .   A  more expensive seat just gives a better chance of not getting one of them next to you and a little more space  but it's not guaranteed . Bathing daily in some parts of the world  is not always  the norm  . And a lot of them fly first class  .  Especially from certain resource rich countrys .  It's like playing the lottery when you fly .

Where did you sit on your flight to Iceland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol it’s chef not Jeff, I stole his name when he changed his to Bill Schmitt. My actual issue is that I have really short layovers in LAX both ways and with United now having a 3 cabin system it’s gunna take me forever to get off this plane in the cheap seats.

I don’t think I’ve flown on that bird but it sounds big. I’m an exit row/window guy can you grab that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m the opposite. I always go aisle. Like the ability to stand up whenever I want and use the extra legroom

• Like 2

I’m the opposite. I always go aisle. Like the ability to stand up whenever I want and use the extra legroom

I agree I’m always on the isle.

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I hate the aisle, 225 people beating the crap out of me with their too large stupid luggage. Plus I can lean on the wall and get away from the disgusting person next to me

14 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

Lol it’s chef not Jeff, I stole his name when he changed his to Bill Schmitt. My actual issue is that I have really short layovers in LAX both ways and with United now having a 3 cabin system it’s gunna take me forever to get off this plane in the cheap seats.

Good luck. Theyll make the announcement to please let the short layover people off first and no one will give AF lol. Dont gate check your bag

I hate the aisle, 225 people beating the crap out of me with their too large stupid luggage. Plus I can lean on the wall and get away from the disgusting person next to me

I’m a board last type of guy. I see no point in sitting on the plane. Even when I have pre boarding status I wait till very end. I like to walk on, sit down and go

Layover in Cali? Aren’t you flying to Cali?

Layover in Cali? Aren’t you flying to Cali?

Yea big stare I’m going to Monterey and there are no direct flights from NY. So it’s either fly to San Fran or San Jose and drive an hour or fly to lax and fly an hour... I chose the lazy mans option

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m a board last type of guy. I see no point in sitting on the plane. Even when I have pre boarding status I wait till very end. I like to walk on, sit down and go

Youre the worst, just when I think I have an empty seat next to me you come rolling up and ruin the entire trip!

• Like 1

He attempted to steal my name just like he tried to steal Bill Schmidt's idea of taking his name back, which I Bill Schmidt have done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Not if I was sitting next to you!  I always have to apologize for taking 1/2 the shoulder room of the seat next to me.  Only so far I can lean.  lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Youre the worst, just when I think I have an empty seat next to me you come rolling up and ruin the entire trip!

Only time i use "Mosaic" to board early on JetBlue is when the wife wants to make sure her carryon has a spot.

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I board right away and get my headphones on and start watching whatever i have downloaded for the flight. Why stand in the gate when I can sit on the plane

I don't own headphones. 

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Not if I was sitting next to you!  I always have to apologize for taking 1/2 the shoulder room of the seat next to me.  Only so far I can lean.  lol

Do the right thing, buy 2 seats! or just go private and bring me!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Do the right thing, buy 2 seats!

My first question regarding seating is whether there is a Biz on the flight - want the seat next to him!

And don't blame me for being big - blame the stupid airlines for cramming way too many people on the flight.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

Yea big stare I’m going to Monterey and there are no direct flights from NY. So it’s either fly to San Fran or San Jose and drive an hour or fly to lax and fly an hour... I chose the lazy mans option

Take the drive to big sur  if you have time over there .

20190525_102319.jpg

20190525_115751.jpg

20190525_120117.jpg

Edited by Hawk914
  • Like 1