Wtf is up with the NRA ?

Hunter007

Looks like people like Cuomo will soon be able to officially proclaim victory over the NRA if even gun owners are turning away from the NRA.  Haven't really followed the goings on of this mess, but I surely never thought I'd be seeing something like this since the NRA was always held in such high esteem by the most ardent 2nd amendment supporters.

The NRA just called me looking for a hand out . He started his speech with " how would you like it if your gun rights were turned into a privilege " I explained that I live in NYS and this has already happened . I also told him I'm not giving them anymore money until they start going after states like N.Y.and californistan, they change the gun laws around to fit their narrative with no opposition what so ever. Before hanging up he asked if i would like to renew my membership for 5 more years . I just renewed it 6 months ago and will continue to renew but I won't send them extra money.

Edited by Jeremy K

I'm surprised that so few have commented on this here.  I spent about an hour last night reading the many comments under Hickok45's Youtube video and couldn't believe all the negative comments towards the NRA from his viewers.  Many comments were even from life members who are totally giving up on the NRA.  I was floored to say the least.  For as long as I can remember we've been told that the NRA was THE organization to defend the 2nd amendment and now I am reading and hearing about all the people who seem to have given up on them.  What the hell happened??  Like I stated earlier I am not up to speed on all the ongoings, but I would surely think that anti-gunners are loving all this right now.  I am really starting to wonder how this will all pan out for gun owners and gun rights?  I can't imagine it will be for the better.  A number of comments below Hickok's video quoted the phrase "Divide and Conquer", and it sure seems like this might be happening here.  I am absolutely dumbfounded to be seeing all this to say the least!!

On 6/28/2019 at 10:33 AM, steve863 said:

I'm surprised that so few have commented on this here.  I spent about an hour last night reading the many comments under Hickok45's Youtube video and couldn't believe all the negative comments towards the NRA from his viewers.  Many comments were even from life members who are totally giving up on the NRA.  I was floored to say the least.  For as long as I can remember we've been told that the NRA was THE organization to defend the 2nd amendment and now I am reading and hearing about all the people who seem to have given up on them.  What the hell happened??  Like I stated earlier I am not up to speed on all the ongoings, but I would surely think that anti-gunners are loving all this right now.  I am really starting to wonder how this will all pan out for gun owners and gun rights?  I can't imagine it will be for the better.  A number of comments below Hickok's video quoted the phrase "Divide and Conquer", and it sure seems like this might be happening here.  I am absolutely dumbfounded to be seeing all this to say the least!!

They need to get there shit together before another crazy gun grabbing Democrat gets in there , so the way I see it this is the time to bitch about what the NRA needs to do better at .

NRA members need to keep up the pressure or change will  not happen with the NRA  and this is the time to do it while we have a pro gun president. 

• Like 1