The golden asteroid that could make everyone on Earth a billionaire

Hunter007

So what you are really saying is the asteroid would just devalue all currency on the planet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In reality it would really just devalue gold. The other precious metals are still rare which is why they are precious. And the US dollar hasn't been tied to gold in over 50 years

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yep would make gold worthless .  

A few days ago I Helped my neighbor who is very old  move some old furniture out of there house he didn't ask me I just saw him struggling and gave him a hand  maybe I should post  on the forum? /\   so people will think I'm a great guy but that would be vain as shit wouldn't it .  Just like going out of my  way to post shit about  how worthless I feel other  people's  post and opinions  are  that's just  sad .

I feel sorry for people who resort to such pathetic behaviour  don't you ? 

AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS. 

17 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Just by the title of this (for those not in the know, I can see thread titles but not the written word of the post) thread it confirms my correct decision to but the OP on Ignore. 

I am with you Larry but the good news is that finally everyone will be able pay their $50k/yr in real property taxes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A few days ago I Helped my neighbor who is very old  move some old furniture out of there house he didn't ask me I just saw him struggling and gave him a hand  maybe I should post  on the forum? /\   so people will think I'm a great guy but that would be vain as shit wouldn't it .  Just like going out of my  way to post shit about  how worthless I feel other  people's  post and opinions  are  that's just  sad .
AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS. 

Nah you're still kind of an ass. At first when I started reading this I figured it might be a nice story then it wasn't. And not even in a proper thread. I sincerely hope you have a different demeanor in person than you portray on the forum otherwise you must really be a huge jerk in real life in which case I feel sorry for you and hope things improve

• Haha 1

Just now, Bill Schmidt said:

Nah you're still kind of an ass. At first when I started reading this I figured it might be a nice story then it wasn't. And not even in a proper thread. I sincerely hope you have a different demeanor in person than you portray on the forum otherwise you must really be a huge jerk in real life in which case I feel sorry for you and hope things improve

"Bill" there is only one jerk on this forum - although I am admittedly confused about who the real Jerkman is. 

7 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Only when I'm  pushed  

27 minutes ago, Hawk914 said:

A few days ago I Helped my neighbor who is very old  move some old furniture out of there house he didn't ask me I just saw him struggling and gave him a hand  maybe I should post  on the forum?

Why such a dick about this?

I saw Lawd's post and thought it was a feel good post to share. Made me think of looking for an opportunity to do something nice like that for a friend.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Why such a dick about this?

I saw Lawd's post and thought it was a feel good post to share. Made me think of looking for an opportunity to do something nice like that for a friend.

Who's that ?

Feel good story are not posted by the guy who did the deed  .

That is like me buying add space in a news paper  advertising something in this case that I'm a great guy .

Like it's a product.  

When you see feel good story in the news there not written by the guy who did the deed . 

btw  never seen  Generally  authentic good guy  go out of his way telling other people who he  thinks is worthless and should be  ignored as if his opinion is worth more than anybody else is on here   that is definitely  not someone I would want around   usally it's the guy who tells you he is a good guy that you have to watch you back around.  

Edited by Hawk914

AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS. 

It’s posts like the one you just made that make your contributions to this forum worthless

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Nah you're still kind of an ass.

If you do not like what he posts quit reading them and by the way quit calling members names, and you wonder why your partner with your old name was canned on the facebook site!:angry:

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

If you do not like what he posts quit reading them and by the way quit calling members names, and you wonder why your partner with your old name was canned on the facebook site!:angry:
Al

I don’t believe I called anyone a name did l? Nor was I banned for name calling on Facebook

7 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

I don’t believe I called anyone a name did l? Nor was I banned for name calling on Facebook

Correction bill Schmidt  , 

Called me a ass  and a jerk 

He  wrote 

"Nah you're still kind of an ass. At first when I started reading this I figured it might be a nice story then it wasn't. And not even in a proper thread. I sincerely hope you have a different demeanor in person than you portray on the forum otherwise you must really be a huge jerk in real life in which case I feel sorry for you and hope things improve"

Edited by Hawk914