The golden asteroid that could make everyone on Earth a billionaire

Hunter007

Oh did  I  mention actually belong to another forum  different hobby all nice guys i met them  . 
Sorry I can't say the same about everyone here . To bad 

Kinda sad because we all had a great time that night. We were actually disappointed you didn’t come in. How about this. You and I grab lunch tomorrow anywhere in Westchester you want my treat and we bury the hatchet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

Kinda sad because we all had a great time that night. We were actually disappointed you didn’t come in. How about this. You and I grab lunch tomorrow anywhere in Westchester you want my treat and we bury the hatchet.

You know I forgot which one you are now chef ?

16 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

Yes

I don't have a problem with you don't no why you keep coming at me like this for . With the insults I'm sure you have not met most the guys that are on here btw 

Edited by Hawk914

I don't have a problem with don't no why you keep coming at me like this for . With the insults I'm sure you have not met most the guys that are on here btw 

I’ve met a bunch. So what do you say about lunch.

Honestly most of my I’ll feeling towards you is for what you did at the last meet up it was super creepy

In all actuality I would indeed also like to meet hawk some time. Even bs over beers. All in public of course. I don't want him jumping and robbing me. I've got a wedding to pay for still

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

In all actuality I would indeed also like to meet hawk some time. Even bs over beers. All in public of course. I don't want him jumping and robbing me. I've got a wedding to pay for still

True and it’s going to be a pretty good expensive wedding since I hear we are all getting an invite

True and it’s going to be a pretty good expensive wedding since I hear we are all getting an invite

Just old man river, hawk if he ever wants to grab a beer together, and growie with river as her plus one

4 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Just old man river, hawk if he ever wants to grab a beer together, and growie with river as her plus one

Wtf happened to old man river anyway what did one of you guys  kidnap him or something , He just vanished .

Edited by Hawk914

Wtf happened to old man river anyway what did one of you guys  kidnap him or something , He just vanished .
Think he got upset at my joke and ran away. At this point I'm tired of being Bill Schmidt and can't wait till my 30 days are up

8 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

Off topic but since I know you are into food I thought I would bring it up paper straws suck 

Where I'm at that's what they have now I guess because it's on the water .

Off topic but since I know you are into food I thought I would bring it up paper straws suck 
Where I'm at that's what they have now I guess because it's on the water .

I hate them, I do everything I can to get my clients not to buy them. I’d rather sell a cornstarch or compostable plastic

1 minute ago, Thejerkman said:

I hate them, I do everything I can to get my clients not to buy them. I’d rather sell a cornstarch or compostable plastic

I'm  like  telling the waiter I'm paying  40 bucks for a plate and you giving my f n paper straw that taste like toilet tissue in my mouth  disgusting

He Said it's the law now here he thinks  . 

Said he hears that all the time now .

I'm  like  telling the waiter I'm paying  40 bucks for a plate and you giving my f n paper straw that taste like toilet tissue in my mouth  disgusting
He Said it's the law now here he thinks  . 
Said he hears that all the time now .

Can always just go San straw and drink from the glass

30 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

You think i should try it out for some reason I think it's not going to be that great you ever eat at one of his places ?

20190627_222834.jpg

You think i should try it out for some reason I think it's not going to be that great you ever eat at one of his places ?
20190627_222834.thumb.jpg.c195f2829d632f649dcba22ffb44b304.jpg

I have not, I find most celebrity chef restaurants are not that great.

• Like 2