Stogies

Jdubs

4 hours ago, Thejerkman said:

I’ve been a little spoiled the past few days f0b70d863ea211e8b969470d3f2d2bcd.jpg
f0a59513a8d3c9c1bf9dcd79036ee820.jpg

597dd6e27f52a11200e844094c00d3db.jpg

0681cbe080c2be8512471478c41824fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the new Cohiba band , to try and slow down the counterfeits,that have plagued them for ever . Most” Cohibas “ are fake , I stopped buying them in Mexico, DR, Bahamas , even knowing how to spot fakes . If not buying from a shop and paying $25 and way up a stick you’re getting fakes .

That’s the new Cohiba band , to try and slow down the counterfeits,that have plagued them for ever . Most” Cohibas “ are fake , I stopped buying them in Mexico, DR, Bahamas , even knowing how to spot fakes . If not buying from a shop and paying $25 and way up a stick you’re getting fakes .

Yea, I got that a los habonos in Toronto. I’m
Not worried about fakes. Easiest way to tell is go to the Cuban government website, punch in barcode on the seal. It will give you enough information to tell if the box is legit

• Like 1

Got some magnificent cuban Montecristos as well as cuban Romeo Y Julieta. Haven't smoked any of them in a while though. Just haven't had any time in a while, plus want to have enough time to sit and enjoy them for an HR. At over 20 bucks a stick don't want to have to rush em

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I always forget to have a cigar. When I do, I wonder why I don’t do it more often because it’s so enjoyable especially on a summer night. I don’t think I’ve had one in 2019. It’s a shame.

74a93b97546fb5db2b34e0cd8cbcd23c.jpg

• Like 1

That is a shame, I try to have at least one a week. Lately I’ve been kind of a snob and only smoking Cubans. Down to my last 3 so I’m kind of dragging my feet

So go get some more you hoser

• 2 weeks later...

This one The other night . My humidors are getting low, placed an order with JR they should arrive shortly . When I was working I smoked every night in the watch room ,so 7-8 a month . Retired , one or two a week .

7F88D4E7-C82F-4C75-9F26-49B6489FFCE7.jpeg

• Like 4

I’ve been on a tear on cigar big, picked up Montecristo whites for $1.80 a stick, macanundo insporado whites $2.50 a piece, diesel bourbon barre $3 per, Camacho rum barrel aged $3.25 per, and some rocky Patel vintages for $2.25 a piece. Just smoked an Olivia o series Maduro not bad. 

• 1 month later...
Are there any other regular Cuban smokers out there ?

Aye! But I don't smoke cigars all that often. I just don't like sitting outside alone for an hour or two while I smoke my cigars. I get bored