Wifi or bluetooth game cameras

Hunter007

Not even sure they make these but do they make game cams that will transmit pictures or videos  wirelessly without cellular service  to your smartphone .

Like through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi directly  with out a router .

So you don't have to open the thing up and pull the card out .

Just be in wifi or bluetooth range  . I want to put one up high  and don't really want to  have to climb up there just to pull the card out . 

Edited by Hawk914

There are quite a few cams out on the market that will take pictures and send them to your phone, or email.. however you'd like basically. It just requires a purchased data plan that In my experience comes through an app on your phone. .

I have a spypoint link evo. Has worked well for me.  

• Like 1

Storm - What you are looking for is the Browning Defender or the new Stealth. Not sure if thy Stealth is out yet. Either way it’s not proven.

Defender is best option. Not a great seller because it uses non-common battery size. That said in your specific need this cam will work great. You can also live view to ensure it’s set up right.

Connectivity distance isn’t great - none of the Bluetooth cams have great distance.

Another option is Cuddelink with a multi cam setup. Set the cam up high and thumbnails can be sent to another camera or a home unit using RF. You simply check the SD card of the second cam to get images from both units.

I sell both but don’t stock the Defender. Only ever had two people ask about it as it’s a niche camera. Would take about a week to order in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1