2- External Framed Packs and Tent for sale.

I was debating on whether to place these in the hunting or non-hunting. If Mods think it is the other, please move. 

Rochester, NY area. 

I have a Camp Trails OMEGA External frame back pack- I bought it new and carried it 3 times. It is in MINT condition. It has a huge capacity and I carried a weeks worth of gear and food in to ADK hunting. Very comfortable.  $140

I also have a Jansport D3  External framed pack. I bought this for my wife and she never used it. I took it on on weekend trip becasue it have a smaller capacity. This one is even more comfortable than the Omega. It is especially nice if you are on steep terrain. You can see the hip belt has adjustment to change center of gravity for uphill or down hill.  $100

I have a Timberline 3 man Eureka Tent with Vestibule. The pic is not of the actual tent but it is in perfect condition. (the 4 times above and one family weekend at the park was all it was used). The Vestibule is NOT integral to the tent so you can set it up with or without it. $100

I'll sell the whole set for $300 together.  (won't even charge extra for the neat optic orange straps...lol)

IMG-1773.JPG

IMG-1774.JPG

IMG-1778.JPG

IMG-1779.JPG

IMG-1780.JPG

IMG-1781.JPG

tent.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Bob, that's quite a set up you're offering.  IIRC that Omega bag can be removed and the frame can be used to haul quarters?  Great option........

I had a Camp Trails McKinley (SP?) that was similar and very versatile.  

About the tent;  I've had a couple Eureka! tents over the years and still have one, my 6 man Timberline Outfitter. 

Great stuff here from an even better guy!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Hey Bob, that's quite a set up you're offering.  IIRC that Omega bag can be removed and the frame can be used to haul quarters?  Great option........

I had a Camp Trails McKinley (SP?) that was similar and very versatile.  

About the tent;  I've had a couple Eureka! tents over the years and still have one, my 6 man Timberline Outfitter. 

Great stuff here from an even better guy!

Honestly both of the packs come off the frames with ease. The Omega is like a semi tractor trailer in terms of room. I really like that it can be  vertically separated so the smaller compartments have access from the outside and you don't have to do the the bottom of the back through the top. OR you can open it up and carry larger items. 

• 1 month later...