On vacation

cynthiafu

Hi !!! on vacation in Jay Ny  . Loving life right now . Pictures from top of rattle snake mountain . And crayfish came in for lunch .I have not got alot of fishing in have my grandkids with me . They just want to swim .max is being a life guard alot. Woke up to loons calling on the lake this morning . Love vacations .

IMG_20190708_100819207_TOP.jpg

IMG_20190708_073354115.jpg

IMG_20190707_111534801.jpg

IMG_20190706_183845731.jpg

IMG_20190706_184014032.jpg

• Like 28

41 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

It is great having the kids but it cuts into my hiking and fishing time. They just want to swim lolol. Tomorrow we go to great escape and then maybe North Pole . Maybe . Any one on here from up this way??

I don't live in the ADKs (live in Albany) but I have been spending time up there my whole life. Speculator, Upper Saranac, Tupper Lake, Paradox Lake, Schroon Lake. These days, my inlaws have a camp on Lincoln Pond and my parents have a seasonal campsite at Daggett Lake. Great Escape is a lot of fun and North Pole is pretty cool for younger kids. For a few years my daughter was convinced it was where Santa spent his summers. What lake are you staying? Looks really nice.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MPHunter said:

I don't live in the ADKs (live in Albany) but I have been spending time up there my whole life. Speculator, Upper Saranac, Tupper Lake, Paradox Lake, Schroon Lake. These days, my inlaws have a camp on Lincoln Pond and my parents have a seasonal campsite at Daggett Lake. Great Escape is a lot of fun and North Pole is pretty cool for younger kids. For a few years my daughter was convinced it was where Santa spent his summers. What lake are you staying? Looks really nice.

Sad that the North Pole is gone . We stayed at Long pond this year was the only place I could get 3 cabins . I grew up going to Lincoln pond . I miss it there we rented a house there a couple of times. I think Blake lake is my favorite so far.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

We drove by going to whiteface mountain . No cars in lot it look empty to me.

We took my four kids there years ago and it was magical for them, great place!!! Sad if it is gone,  but like someone said they still have a 2019 summer schedule and an active website?