Cheap lures....and I'm impressed

Robhuntandfish

So always see these cheap lures online and thought about trying them. So I took a chance and spent $40.  Damn well impressed!  Like the colors and the weights of them for casting along the canal. The hooks are certainly not the best but for $40 this was a great deal. Happy with it.  Found them on Amazon just searched stickbaits.  Site that had a lot was " light in the box" and  "Fish USA". There were a lot of stickbait bunches for $25-$50. 

These will be great for canal casting on 6lb for walleye, pickerel and smallies. 

If just looking to fill your box or for gifts etc.  Pretty good deal. When one rapala costs $7-9.  

IMG_20190709_172429819.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Buckstopshere said:

Cheap knockoffs. But a great deal. Reminds me of the music business. Swapping out the hooks for Gamukatsu or Owner no prob. I'll have to check it out on Amazon. 

One a bought a while ago for 1.99 in a perch color has been a walleye killer!  The best selection was on Amazon and light in the box. 

The lures are def solid and colors are great. Hooks are really sharp but they are ones that can prob break if too much plier to them.  But have one of the same kind that I have caught at least 7 walleyes on and no issue yet.  Def China knockoffs but I was impressed. If using for salmon I would def replace the hooks. But for eyes and bass they should be fine. If they break it would be from plier work on one that is stuck good. 

I also ordered some rapalas etc from another place and wish i hadn't now. I actually like these for what i do even better.