started any scouting yet???

Robhuntandfish

11 hours ago, moog5050 said:

For the first time ever, I will be hunting without any cams and no scouting.  Been hunting the same parcels for 6 years.  Just going to rely on my experience to tell me where and when to be in the right spot.  I am kind of excited about the going in blind approach.  The questions is whether it will increase or decrease motivation without knowing what exactly is around.  We shall see.

Having hunted one of your properties, and seeing the layout of another. Plus seeing what you've taken over the years. I can honestly say you don't really need cams! They'll be there! No doubt about it.

Each hunt will be like getting to unwrap new big surprise! I'll be there, last weekend of October. Maybe we can unwrap one together!!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I just took a stroll and hung some cams, not scouting really I just want to see what bucks are around. It’s about a 60% chance this land will be developed next spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You gonna lose your hunting spot?  That sucks. 

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Housing. I’ve got places to hunt just not this close lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is awesome to be able to hunt close to your house. I have three stands i can get to in less than five minutes. 

Perfect for even just a half hour or hour sit at either end of the day.