Fries in frosty from Wendy's

Goldfish cracker breading on fried walleye

All that come to mind for now...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Hot sauce on tuna fish sammich with salt and vinegar chips smashed on top

Goldfish cracker breading on fried walleye

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

try some sliced hardboiled egg on that tuna sammich, I'll use Fritos corn chips instead of the vinegar chips from time to time

and the Goldfish breading on walleye is excellent

• Like 1

Look at that bun. You carry your own buns in your pockets to the cookout ? 

I’m the guy in the house that is tall enough to see the top of the fridge to discover the lone hot dog roll being mashed by everything else!!! No shame!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pizza and beer .... I know crazy right.

I actually have stuff that just can't be together instead. I dont like Maple syrup on pancakes , I like butter and a soft egg instead on top. But I like Maple syrup on vanilla ice cream.  I also don't like strawberry shortcake cause biscuits are meant for gravy!  Angel food cake goes with strawberries.  

Oh and ketchup on hotdogs is communism. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

In the grocery store we shop at, they sell chicken feet. Every time I walk by them, I think who the heck would eat chicken feet!!!!

Alse pickled pigs feet! Apparently since they continue to sell em, someone must be eating them?...........double yuck!!!!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, grampy said:

In the grocery store we shop at, they sell chicken feet. Every time I walk by them, I think who the heck would eat chicken feet!!!!

Alse pickled pigs feet! Apparently since they continue to sell em, someone must be eating them?...........double yuck!!!!!!

I love pickled pigs feet. The pickled pig hocks are better and more meat. Cut up and on a cracker with some spicy mustard they are awesome. Of course I also like Limburger cheese sandwiches with onion and spicy mustard on rye...lol 

22 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I love pickled pigs feet. The pickled pig hocks are better and more meat. Cut up and on a cracker with some spicy mustard they are awesome. Of course I also like Limburger cheese sandwiches with onion and spicy mustard on rye...lol 

You my friend, have my sincere condolences!......................:rofl:

• Like 1

Anchovies on any kind of pizza, especially white pizza or focaccia. Most people cringe when they see me eat it.

When I was a kid a lot of old-timers ate what they called soffrite...brains, lungs, and tripe stewed with mushrooms, onions, & peppers in tomato sauce, I'm assuming it was all beef but not 100% sure. Either over spaghetti or drained a little & stuffed in a crusty roll. I'd eat it again if I came across it, but don't care enough to save all the parts from a deer or calf/steer to make it myself.

Beef or bison tongue...a lot of work, but it's very good. Best cold on rye bread with Swiss, raw onions, and  decent mustard. Chips, a deli pickle, and a cold glass of beer make it even better.

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Anchovies on any kind of pizza, especially white pizza or focaccia. Most people cringe when they see me eat it.

I used to love anchovies on my pizza, not sure anymore.. been about 20 years or more since i've tried it. 

16 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Anchovies on any kind of pizza

Anchovies should be considered a standard topping! Our youngest daughter inherited that from me and sadly I can only order it when she visits. But it has to be on a separate pizza. I can't even order it on half the pizza, my wife says she can still taste them.

It's a travesty!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anchovies should be considered a standard topping! Our youngest daughter inherited that from me and sadly I can only order it when she visits. But it has to be on a separate pizza. I can't even order it on half the pizza, my wife says she can still taste them.
It's a travesty!!
Anchovies are quite possibly the grossest "food" to ever cross the face of the Earth. Instantaneous vomitus

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk