Weird food combos/ concoctions that you love

rob-c

4 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

what's your current stance for pickles on anything arbitrary? then we'll know if you're knocked up.

Just because I have a big gut and eat weird combos doesn’t mean I am pregnant .. :cheese:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sliced tomatoes fresh from the garden on white bread with mayo and a dash of salt and pepper. With a glass of beer.

They said weird. Nothing weird about that. I grave those Sammie’s as the tomatoes start to ripen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I love pickled pigs feet. The pickled pig hocks are better and more meat. Cut up and on a cracker with some spicy mustard they are awesome. Of course I also like Limburger cheese sandwiches with onion and spicy mustard on rye...lol 

You my friend, have my sincere condolences!......................:rofl:

Grampy, he has your condolences? What about his poor wife and family!?

I’ll eat just about any combo of food. A lot of the weird stuff mentioned so far I’ve had and find really good.

One maybe weird thing that hasn’t been mentioned yet is left over pasta noodles and eggs fried up in some butter in the morning for breakfast. Think scrambled eggs and buttered noodles mixed together. Add in some seasoning salt, pepper and parmigiana cheese for extra flavor.

17 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I’ll eat just about any combo of food. A lot of the weird stuff mentioned so far I’ve had and find really good.

One maybe weird thing that hasn’t been mentioned yet is left over pasta noodles and eggs fried up in some butter in the morning for breakfast. Think scrambled eggs and buttered noodles mixed together. Add in some seasoning salt, pepper and parmigiana cheese for extra flavor.

Now that sounds good.  

In the grocery store we shop at, they sell chicken feet. Every time I walk by them, I think who the heck would eat chicken feet!!!!
Alse pickled pigs feet! Apparently since they continue to sell em, someone must be eating them?...........double yuck!!!!!!

Chicken feet make the best broth