Pebbles island

KMurph332

Its a great place to teach kids about deer sign deer scat its all over rubs and scrapes in the fall its amazing how many deer can live on a small island whats even more amazing  is how a big buck can hide so well i have seen them here and there but they hide very well

Edited by KMurph332
  • Like 2

There are alot of critters there fox coyote rare to see but they are there eagles every bird you can imagine native to the region of course  fishing is good in the right spot small mouths and alot of them and guaranteed to see a deer a few years ago before they built a development actually 2 developments you use to have the whole place to your self now you see alot of people its funny though sometimes i bring my deer call to screw around with and i sit off the trail and use the call and the reactions from the people waking by are priceless heads weaving and bobbing its to funny

yup.  nice little walk around the island.  even during the fall they don't mind people because there's no hunting.  i've used the deer standing there to give a few people aging on the hoof lessons. they give you all the time in the world compared to deer you'd see while on stand mostly on the move.