WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

Lawdwaz

Being confused  gets me through the day ... learned a long time ago  to say dont know ... I wouldn't do that .... you need to talk to the boss or  just give them the are  you kidding me look. I prefer to walk away and do the job  with out a word one way or the other .

Edited by Nytracker

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Storm is hawk.  Bill is old man river . Belo with fireball avatar is nomad . Belo is Belo.  Chef is jerkman . Jerkman is Bill   At least for the moment 

Wow good summary.   And I still don’t know who I am.  

• Like 2

Well Lawdwaz, glad you brought this up, because it has been a bit confusing lately with all the handle changes.

Here is what I have gathered so far.  

Stormy is now flying around here as a Hawk

One Belo is from Dicksville, the other BeIo moved because he's a Nomad.

Bill Schmidt is not really Bill, he's a Jerky man who's meat can't be beat.

The real Bill is an old man named river. But doesn't live by one. 

One of the Rob's got tired of being one of the rob's and took a dirt path off the forum it appears?

There are some others too, but I'm too dum ta figir em out.

I'm still just grampy. Always have been, always will be. And as of yet, no imposter's I'm aware of........thankfully.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

It is nice that name change does not "unblock".    The "block" feature is a great way to get a positive ID on the name-changers.      TF's chart is accurate on Stormy/Hawk, so I am guessing that the others are also correct.   

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Storm is hawk.  Bill is old man river . Belo with fireball avatar is nomad . Belo is Belo.  Chef is jerkman . Jerkman is Bill   At least for the moment 

OK, sounds like we're getting somewhere........A couple things though, the system will let two folks have the same name? (Belo & Belo)

And Jerkman is "Bill Schmidt"?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, goosifer said:

My god, Jeremy, she was run off the board over two years ago, and you still feel the need to make her the butt of your jokes?

There is no way possible to twist what i wrote to make her the butt of a  joke . It was the first member i could think of who doesn't post anymore . I got along with Grow , i remember exactly who was responsible for her leaving and the thread also. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy K said:

There is no way possible to twist what i wrote to make her the butt of a  joke . It was the first member i could think of who doesn't post anymore . I got along with Grow , i remember exactly who was responsible for her leaving and the thread also. 

OK. My mistake.

• Like 1

I think you nailed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk