WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

Lawdwaz

I am one of the many Robs but I am also Moogs stunt double!  I am trying out all of his treestands this year for safety, for just a nominal fee and a cull buck!    Since we are all divulging our alter egos here.......I am also willing to be Chefs official taste tester for anything he cooks, as well as a second confirmation of beer quality for TF if need be, and hopefully a worthy first mate on Treeguys yacht!  I would also stand in as Pygmys second but I dont think I could keep up with him! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Very interesting Thread! Some user names who used to post on a very regular basis, you don't see any more like Sits In Trees or BurmJohn. Now, I remember Sits In Trees writing--- Once you are in-- you are in forever. Another words-- no exit button. Your fate rests with the moderator. You can try to log out  forever-- but for many- that is not closure.. So many change their names and move on . Hey-- this is a great Site! If, I myself did not like it, I would not post so much. Still, I think what bothers many members who post and many others who would like to post is a serious Thread that they thought out and posted becomes a Joke Thread when another member Trolls and posts a Joke or a sassy comment or a downright mean comment. As far as using someone else's Real Name as their username for 30 days, I was fully expecting the Cops at my door at any time. I don't know this person personally. Just ask yourself-; how would you feel if someone assumed your identity.   And plenty of Guests who tune in know of me from my 4 Published Books and my Utube Channel. I actually asked the moderator to hit the Ban Button on me.  I believe fellow Author Mike Joyner is now gone after a May Argument with a member. And if you notice- all of Papist/ Field Ager Threads going back forever are now gone. 
Who's Mike Joyner? Is that papists real name?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, crappyice said:

One Belo(nomad) is spelled B-E - capital i- O....that’s how there are two cuz one ain’t really BELO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t the alphabet wonderful ? Actually I like Belo, I missed him on his break from here , he doesn’t waver, stands his ground , even though I may disagree with him at times I respect his style .

Now who to be next  ? M00G, Sh!ts -in Trees , or maybe we should all become a Rob of some sort , like Geo Formans kids ? 

Only Kitty Carlisle knows for sure ......

Edited by BeIo
  • Like 3

Where is BurmJohn? Geno C? They are off on an island with billions from this forum?

And I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
Radio won't even play my jam
Cause I am, whatever you say I am
I don't know, it's just the way I am

• Like 2

Where is BurmJohn? Geno C? They are off on an island with billions from this forum?
And I am, whatever you say I am
Radio won't even play my jam
Cause I am, whatever you say I am
I don't know, it's just the way I am
A herb?

15 minutes ago, BeIo said:

Isn’t the alphabet wonderful ? Actually I like Belo, I missed him on his break from here , he doesn’t waver, stands his ground , even though I may disagree with him at times I respect his style .

I agree 100%. Belo and I did butt heads once over growalot. But other than that, Belo definitely adds a lot to this forum, and I respect his stye as well! And I do like him too!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, goosifer said:

My god, Jeremy, she was run off the board over two years ago, and you still feel the need to make her the butt of your jokes?

aint nobody leave who didn't want to leave. You all just treat her different because she was a girl. Stormy received much worse treatment than she ever did and both received their treatment for the nonsense that came out of their mouths.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't agree with Belo this time. I remember GrowAlot having well thought out Threads. Indeed her Threads covered many different Topics. I looked forward to reading them.
She was/is definitely super knowledgeable but sometimes you literally needed some sort of translator to decipher what she was saying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill Schmidt said:

She was/is definitely super knowledgeable but sometimes you literally needed some sort of translator to decipher what she was saying

It wasn't her fault.  It was the kindle fire.  The same kindle fire also made her title her threads as the first 3 words of her first sentence.

• Like 6