WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

Lawdwaz

6 hours ago, Belo said:

aint nobody leave who didn't want to leave. You all just treat her different because she was a girl. Stormy received much worse treatment than she ever did and both received their treatment for the nonsense that came out of their mouths.

Semantics, Belo. After they way she was harassed, why would she not want to leave? She was many things, but masochistic was not one of them. I find it interesting that you felt the need to justify yourself when you weren't specifically mentioned. You developing a guilty conscious or something? (Ha, ha. Just kidding. As if . . . .)

Stormy is a troll, or worse, who feeds off of the attention. That's why he's still here. I would think that you would have figured that out by now.

Anyway, it is what it is. That's the way things are on an internet forum sometimes. I'm not interested in rehashing old battles.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, old man river said:

And plenty of Guests who tune in know of me from my 4 Published Books and my Utube Channel

Question , as a paid author myself ( knife magazines ) I have to ask were you paid to write them or were they vanity press ? Where you pay to have books published,then try to, peddle them .

8 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

I will be changing my name to
Growalot next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your azz sucks bilge water….There has only ever been, and only will ever BE   one  Growalot…..Hehehehe….

• Like 9

15 hours ago, goosifer said:

Semantics, Belo. After they way she was harassed, why would she not want to leave? She was many things, but masochistic was not one of them. I find it interesting that you felt the need to justify yourself when you weren't specifically mentioned. You developing a guilty conscious or something? (Ha, ha. Just kidding. As if . . . .)

Stormy is a troll, or worse, who feeds off of the attention. That's why he's still here. I would think that you would have figured that out by now.

Anyway, it is what it is. That's the way things are on an internet forum sometimes. I'm not interested in rehashing old battles.

i've never once apologized for what I said, or feel guilty about it. I didn't chase her into threads or give her grief regarding hunting and gardening related topics. But she opened herself up numerous times (just like stormy) by posting utter lies and untruths and if she was bothered by me and others calling her out, or in many cases being asked to clarify gibberish she posted, she could have just stopped and moved on and it wouldn't have become 15 pages. 

If you're going to deer hunt with a crossbow and compound at the same time you're gonna get some flack. If you're going to bury trash and quote texas law, you're going to get some flack. Now I'm sure someone will send her this link as she's already mentioned recently that she checks in and that members keep her up to date when her name is mentioned and that's all fine. I've said a few dozen times that I also liked many of her contributions to the forum. I felt that papist deer hunting stories were great and bill's turkey hunting topics are great. But that doesn't mean I'm in love with a confusing topic titles that is no more than a story about a mailman, or constant racist political nonsense or random weird youtube video posts mixed in respectively.

and that's all there is to it honestly.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Belo said:

i've never once apologized for what I said, or feel guilty about it. I didn't chase her into threads or give her grief regarding hunting and gardening related topics. But she opened herself up numerous times (just like stormy) by posting utter lies and untruths and if she was bothered by me and others calling her out, or in many cases being asked to clarify gibberish she posted, she could have just stopped and moved on and it wouldn't have become 15 pages. 

If you're going to deer hunt with a crossbow and compound at the same time you're gonna get some flack. If you're going to bury trash and quote texas law, you're going to get some flack. Now I'm sure someone will send her this link as she's already mentioned recently that she checks in and that members keep her up to date when her name is mentioned and that's all fine. I've said a few dozen times that I also liked many of her contributions to the forum. I felt that papist deer hunting stories were great and bill's turkey hunting topics are great. But that doesn't mean I'm in love with a confusing topic titles that is no more than a story about a mailman, or constant racist political nonsense or random weird youtube video posts mixed in respectively.

There has been no action from Doc on this site since May 2.  That might leave you as our only hard-driven anti-crossbow member.  Do you suppose he died, or moved to Oregon as I suggested a few times ?   

4 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

There has been no action from Doc on this site since May 2.  That might leave you as our only hard-driven anti-crossbow member.  Do you suppose he died, or moved to Oregon as I suggested a few times ?   

there's more of us, just not many as outspoken. I think the death comment was a little unwarranted wolc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

You've made your thoughts very clear. You took the time to put some thought into what you wrote, which I respect and appreciate. You had a much longer history with her than I did. I can't dispute anything you've stated. That really is all there is to it.

I would say one thing, regardless of who or what was to blame (if anyone/anything), I think it is unfortunate that she is no longer a member of the forum.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Belo said:

aint nobody leave who didn't want to leave. You all just treat her different because she was a girl. Stormy received much worse treatment than she ever did and both received their treatment for the nonsense that came out of their mouths.

Before she left she was most certainly targeted and had stuff picked apart that she wrote ,she was definitely getting ganged up on the same way storm does. Every once in awhile someone gets a target on them and what ever they wrote always gets dissected and magnified .

• Like 2

Just now, goosifer said:

You've made your thoughts very clear. You took the time to put some thought into what you wrote, which I respect and appreciate. You had a much longer history with her than I did. I can't dispute anything you've stated. That really is all there is to it.

I would say one thing, regardless of who or what was to blame (if anyone/anything), I think it is unfortunate that she is no longer a member of the forum.

wholeheartedly agree

Just now, Jeremy K said:

Before she left she was most certainly targeted and had stuff picked apart that she wrote ,she was definitely getting ganged up on the same way storm does. Every once in awhile someone gets a target on them and what ever they wrote always gets dissected and magnified .

i think it was just me and maybe one or 2 others. I don't know if that's a gang. In fact, if you read that famous thread you'll see that grampy, woly, pygmy and numerous others actually ganged up in her defense to the point where my family was brought into it, which lead to me deciding I could use a break. She took a break too. It's all good, it's just the internet.  

I miss Growalot. She's probably forgotten more about gardens and food plots and creating deer habitat and cardboard blinds than most of us wiil ever know. She also had some great contributions to the "what's for dinner" thread. I hope she comes back at some point. People who are perpetually angry and discontented tend to ruin good things.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, old man river said:

Poor Mike Rossi suffered mightily also. I don't think he should have been Banned. One member here in particular tossed  ( Dirt) on him without end.

I don't know that Rossi was banned. He was a one or maybe two issue guy that inserted his beliefs about those couple of issues into every discussion. That's annoying. Like sitting at a dinner table discussing politics and having someone constantly bring up sports.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I don't know that Rossi was banned. He was a one or maybe two issue guy that inserted his beliefs about those couple of issues into every discussion. That's annoying. Like sitting at a dinner table discussing politics and having someone constantly bring up sports.

dude that's rich coming from you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I see it with school kids at work

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Belo said:

wholeheartedly agree

i think it was just me and maybe one or 2 others. I don't know if that's a gang. In fact, if you read that famous thread you'll see that grampy, woly, pygmy and numerous others actually ganged up in her defense to the point where my family was brought into it, which lead to me deciding I could use a break. She took a break too. It's all good, it's just the internet.  

Since YOU brought it up, I have never brought your family, or anyone else's family into anything. I was simply wondering why grow was being bashed, or bullied, by you AGAIN, even after she left the forum? That is why I entered that thread. 

Still, bashing a 60ish year old woman, because you didn't/don't like what, or how she posted? Or what she was doing?

C'mon man........ 

On most every other topic, you and I do tend to agree, except this one. Probably should just let it go.....but since YOU brought it up......I'll say my piece too, and move on. Not worth arguing or carrying a grudge over.

I do respect you and your posts Belo. For certain, you do add much, and are intelligent, and helpful here. And no doubt, were we to sit down together, we'd get along just fine. Perhaps we can do that one day? As we have many similar interests. But at times we just go about things differently. And that's ok too. As we learn more from each other, from our differences! See where I'm going with this? I think you do, like I said your an intelligent guy.

Your thread about hunting public land, when you lived down south a few years ago, was one of the best ever. The picture of you with your son and that beautiful buck, was priceless. That took some dedication and skill as a hunter. That's the Belo that will always have my respect.

• Like 1

Can you really compare growie to storm. I’d say growie was ganged up on for being her self and that was wrong. Storm is generally asking for or inciting most of what he gets.

That being said I miss growie

• Like 5

Poor Mike Rossi suffered mightily also. I don't think he should have been Banned. One member here in particular tossed  ( Dirt) on him without end.

Mike was a very nice guy. I actually met him in person when I first started hunting. He showed me around Sterling Forest and actually gave me his dmp so I would have a better chance

• Like 2