WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

Lawdwaz

The only fair & exciting way to squash all this beef would be Hunting NY Forum Celebrity Boxing Matches OR some sort of hunting challenge. I think a few years ago, we almost had a FSW vs. TurkeyFeathers turkey hunt battle on same property same day. That would have been exciting

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

The only fair & exciting way to squash all this beef would be Hunting NY Forum Celebrity Boxing Matches OR some sort of hunting challenge. I think a few years ago, we almost had a FSW vs. TurkeyFeathers turkey hunt battle on same property same day. That would have been exciting

Better would be to make this a pay to use site. That would weed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Better would be to make this a pay to use site. That would weed out.

Cause people with money are better....nice.   

So what exactly would that "weed out".? 

Seems to me personality isn't represented by a checking account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No that would leave the ones that really care about the sport and willing to be a better part. Not just spewing a bunch of crap at the push of a button.

Pay site lol  company's like Facebook would get all the business then . 

As is this site probably loosing membership just from the few bullys that think they own this place and anyone who dares to post more then once a year or anything they don't like gets the shaft here .

Notice how few guys actually post here on a regular basis not so on other forums.  

Just saying it will get you attacked.

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

No that would leave the ones that really care about the sport and willing to be a better part. Not just spewing a bunch of crap at the push of a button.

Oh ok. I wouldn't want to see them charge but that reasoning certainly isn't offensive as it was sounding...lol. 

46 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My money is on ATbuckhunter 

• Like 2

Pay site lol  company's like Facebook would get all the business then . 
As is this site probably loosing membership just from the few bullys that think they own this place and anyone who dares to post more then once a year or anything they don't like gets the shaft here .
Notice how few guys actually post here on a regular basis not so on other forums.  
Just saying it will get you attacked.

Your spot on. There is a little "Wolf Pack" of buddies on here that cut down many. Funny part is that after being on here years myself those few have proven to be the " Weekend Warriors " and the least successful hunters yet are the first to give advice and if that advice is called out as the crap it is the "Pack" attacks.

Its kind of strange to be so sensitive to what is said on a forum.  I had a newspaper article published the other day where a public official called me and another attorney "full of $hit" simply because he didn't like our opinion on a legal matter (and perhaps because he is using the Trump approach to reelection).  My kids were horrified and asked what I will do.  My great plan is to ignore it and greet him with a pleasant hello when I see him next.  Its more a reflection on him than me.  Likewise, we really can't take the stuff on here too seriously, although it is nice if we can restrain ourselves at times when we disagree and I will admit that I have not done so on occasion.  Working on it!

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I think even $5/year would get rid of a bunch of spammers/lurkers?

23 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

My money is on ATbuckhunter 

How many weight classes would this forum need? 10 or 12?

What about age classes too? and gender?

FYI - I identify as a female on hunting forums, so i would be up against Cynthia and Paula in a 3-way steel cage match. Unless Growie comes charging in, then it would switch to a tag team match. SENY vs. WNY

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

Dunno what a secret code move is but I would prob use the "run and gun" with Moog.  If I had a gun I would still run..... 

What about a steal spiked undershirt? This way when Moog goes for his signature bear hug kill move, he gets impaled and you survive/win!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol.  Well if he catches me, which is also probable, that would be a big help.  Can you also be my manager...

Yes, but i get 10% of all winnings from all fighters.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, old man river said:

HA-LOL!-- OK. pair me up with FSWs and Dirt Time.My old Jetta would probably break down on the way up- but, I would get there.

I'll drive you in exchange for 10% of your winnings.

Anyone interested in fighting, please send your suit/tuxedo measurements to @wolc123 . He will then convert the sizes using multiple girth charts and place you in one of the below appropriate divisions.

• Button Buck
  • Yearling Bucks
  • Does Only
  • Prime Mature Bucks (< 100")
  • Prime Mature Bucks (100" - 150")
  • Prime Mature Bucks (> 150")
  • Old Bucks (on the downfall)

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, old man river said:

Sure! This type of Joke Thread is to everyones liking.

This is not a Joke. Even though you have martial arts training, I think Wolc will put you in the "Old Bucks (on the downfall)" division with Lawdz, Grampy, FastEddie, FSW, Pygmy, Dinsdale, Larry/Nomad/Belo etc.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld