Lawdwaz

WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

There once was a old man  who hunted Turkeys next to a River.-- He sat motionless- not a Muscle did he quiver.-- The old man missed 3 Turkeys in a row!-- And he thought-- perhaps the 4th time, I should not go.-- But FSWs invited the old man to his Land.-- There with easy birds to make his Stand.-- 2- 27lb Gobblers the old man with failing eyesight knocked down. On the 2nd Morning a smile replaced the defeated Frown. :danced:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, old man river said:

There once was a old man  who hunted Turkeys next to a River.-- He sat motionless- not a Muscle did he quiver.-- The old man missed 3 Turkeys in a row!-- And he thought-- perhaps the 4th time, I should not go.-- But FSWs invited the old man to his Land.-- There with easy birds to make his Stand.-- 2- 27lb Gobblers the old man with failing eyesight knocked down. On the 2nd Morning a smile replaced the defeated Frown. :danced:

That is actually pretty damn good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

4 hours ago, Pigmy said:

oh wow. it's not grammar man. it's incoherent. And the cherry on top is that you can change your pic and name as often as you want and we all know who it is, just by your style of writing. And for the record, I will only pick on someone's writing when they start calling others dumb. 

Who is it?

19 minutes ago, Paula said:

Who is it?

He thinks anyone he don't know on here  is bob rossi  the dove guy or what ever his name is .

Happy little tree  :)

20190723_124337.png

That is actually pretty damn good
He should take up Joe Dirt on his offer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

And the charades continue.  

WTF

I blame the one that started this thread!

• Like 2

Just now, kpkot said:

I blame the one that started this thread!

He is always to blame!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yea really what's the point of this thread anyway ?  just so the wolf's can figure out who to target in there never ending bully festival  of the people they don't like on here .

Off topic 24 hours no  phone service or tv or internet in home . Only smartphone works

Call them  up  almost  2 hours  on hold . 

Edited by Hunter007
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

He is always to blame!

You guys are starting to sound like my wife.......

:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

30 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Yea really what's the point of this thread anyway ?  just so the wolf's can figure out who to target in there never ending bully festival  of the people they don't like on here .

Off topic 24 hours no  phone service or tv or internet in home . Only smartphone works

I thought you live in a 24 carat gold plated town? what kind of service is this?

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

7 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

You guys are starting to sound like my wife.......

:

wise woman .... must have been an anomaly when she said yes to your proposal.  Sorry Lar, too big of a softball .

Edited by moog5050

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I thought you live in a 24 carat gold plated town? what kind of service is this?

Fios 

There Was flash flood yesterday after that it all went out 

20190722_183659.jpg

Edited by Hunter007

1 hour ago, Hunter007 said:

The guys here who took your identity called and  canceled them . Oh don’t try to use your debt card either ....

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Fios 

There Was flash flood yesterday after that it all went out 

20190722_183659.jpg

Mamaroneck?

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Mamaroneck?

That picture yes I think or rye :)

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, BeIo said:

The guys here who took your identity called and  canceled them . Oh don’t try to use your debt card either 

Maybe your daughter's  x boyfriend  didn't you say he is a felon ? Is he a member? :)

Strange power never went out but phone internet tv all out 

Never happened before like that . And there not answering the phone .

Edited by Hunter007

Maybe Biz should organize a Belly Bop event instead. I follow the John Candy eating training program. That is how I built those 18" arms. I never said there was any muscle there.

What happened to Water Rat?? No posts since late May from him.

Maybe he’s with Dom? No posts from him either and they from the same area I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

I am still Dom!Been a busy few weeks with family in from the south.Drinking fishing and eating lots of food.Water Rat lives on the west side of the county and myself on the east side.

• Like 7