Lawdwaz

WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How many weight classes would this forum need? 10 or 12?

What about age classes too?

Frig me....

My age and weight pairs me up with Moog!  I'd like to tap out now please . 

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

Frig me....

My age and weight pairs me up with Moog!  I'd like to tap out now please . 

you don't have any secret code moves?

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

you don't have any secret code moves?

Dunno what a secret code move is but I would prob use the "run and gun" with Moog.  If I had a gun I would still run..... 

• Like 1

How many weight classes would this forum need? 10 or 12?

Sounds interesting Biz. How would you pull off an event like this. 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:18 PM, Bill Schmidt said:

Aren't you Core?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nope.  Been covert from day 1.  I can barely keep track of one personality!

• Like 1

Happiness is cupped wings.

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

Dunno what a secret code move is but I would prob use the "run and gun" with Moog.  If I had a gun I would still run..... 

What about a steal spiked undershirt? This way when Moog goes for his signature bear hug kill move, he gets impaled and you survive/win!

• Like 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Just now, old man river said:

Sounds interesting Biz. How would you pull off an event like this. 

We would need FSW to allow us to conduct all fights within his fenced in deer area. 

• Like 1

What about a steal spiked undershirt? This way when Moog goes for his signature bear hug kill move, he gets impaled and you survive/win!

Lol.  Well if he catches me, which is also probable, that would be a big help.  Can you also be my manager...

• Like 1

HA-LOL!-- OK. pair me up with FSWs and Dirt Time.My old Jetta would probably break down on the way up- but, I would get there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol.  Well if he catches me, which is also probable, that would be a big help.  Can you also be my manager...

Yes, but i get 10% of all winnings from all fighters.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, old man river said:

HA-LOL!-- OK. pair me up with FSWs and Dirt Time.My old Jetta would probably break down on the way up- but, I would get there.

I'll drive you in exchange for 10% of your winnings.

Anyone interested in fighting, please send your suit/tuxedo measurements to @wolc123 . He will then convert the sizes using multiple girth charts and place you in one of the below appropriate divisions.

• Button Buck
  • Yearling Bucks
  • Does Only
  • Prime Mature Bucks (< 100")
  • Prime Mature Bucks (100" - 150")
  • Prime Mature Bucks (> 150")
  • Old Bucks (on the downfall)

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, old man river said:

Cage match ?! 

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'll drive you in exchange for 10% of your winnings.

Sure! This type of Joke Thread is to everyones liking.

15 minutes ago, old man river said:

Sure! This type of Joke Thread is to everyones liking.

This is not a Joke. Even though you have martial arts training, I think Wolc will put you in the "Old Bucks (on the downfall)" division with Lawdz, Grampy, FastEddie, FSW, Pygmy, Dinsdale, Larry/Nomad/Belo etc.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

This is not a Joke. Even though you have martial arts training, I think Wolc will put you in the "Old Bucks (on the downfall)" division with Lawdz, Grampy, FastEddie, FSW, Pygmy, etc.

Don't do that Biz-- Age is not a barrier.

2 minutes ago, old man river said:

Don't do that Biz-- Age is not a barrier.

So you'd rather fight a "yearling buck" like @ATbuckhunter ? You both have MMA skills, but he's younger/lighter/faster. The fight would be over before you could scream "Woods Roads!"

• Like 2

So you'd rather fight a "yearling buck" like @ATbuckhunter ? You both have MMA skills, but he's younger/lighter/faster. The fight would be over before you could scream "Woods Roads!"

Id put my 3 stripe white belt in bjj against what ever belt he's got lol. Everyone is the same size on the ground. What are the betting odds biz? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Id put my 3 stripe white belt in bjj against what ever belt he's got lol. Everyone is the same size on the ground. What are the betting odds biz? 

I believe in you, but i will find a way to make sure you are the "underdog" so that we can both get paid on your win.

• Like 1

I believe in you, but i will find a way to make sure you are the "underdog" so that we can both get paid on your win.

Hahaha I like where your head is at. those 18" arms will make him the favorite for sure

All of the "Name-changers" will have to compete in the new "piebald, antlered-doe" division.       

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, ATbuckhunter said:

Hahaha I like where your head is at. those 18" arms will make him the favorite for sure

and "YouTube sensation", so he's coming with a big following. You, my friend, can shock the world and bring the championship belt back south of route 287 once and for all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolc123 said:

All of the "Name-changers" will have to compete in the new "piebald, antlered-doe" division.       

I like that. Now we're talking:

Chef, Jerkman, Belo, Nomad.......4 different ages/shapes/sizes. ROYAL RUMBLE

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

5 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Guess,you want me to start with FSWs First since, I am old. Hike with me Biz this Sat at Skunnymonk Mt.on Taylor Road at 7.45am. there from 300ft to more then 1700 ft we will go Double time. There you can see my endurance.