Key west honeymoon

Cory

Well guys key west is awesome 2nd time here new wife’s 1st. We went out on the Tortuga IV fishing charter today . I have been on it before years ago and let me tell you . These guys are amazing they will literally bend over backwards for you. $65 or 4 hours on the ocean. Fantastic price! We caught 3 sharks probably 20 yellow tail and 30 snapper. Took some pics hope you enjoy.

24C74C9A-8E34-4630-84FE-3BED1D13C329.jpeg

8310B2B6-CE91-46B7-B515-8D8DFD67C26F.jpeg

0A8736D2-2074-4A6E-9C85-5C8E610423C6.jpeg

36BE55D1-4F88-4EB0-8240-6BA1A62528D9.jpeg

4CD9E630-70FA-4F8D-8879-55FE48C69B22.jpeg

4D4D2CC2-AA28-401C-9012-CF215B1779C8.jpeg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

You can have the sharks...I am rather partial to SNAPPERS, myself....

Have a great time on your honeymoon  !!

I use to be partial to snapper. Then I hooked a red snapper... damn mean. I was greatful for my catch and realise  ethic. 

Looks like a great trip enjoy.

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 1

Nice ! 

I was gong to suggest visiting Kelly’s Bar, decent beer great cheap food off the beaten path ,but a quick check showed they’re closed .

If you visit Ernest Hemingway’s house , you’ll be pleased to see most likely you’ve killed a bigger buck then he did .

best beach I found was fort Zachery Taylor .

Edited by BeIo

2 hours ago, BeIo said:

Nice ! 

I was gong to suggest visiting Kelly’s Bar, decent beer great cheap food off the beaten path ,but a quick check showed they’re closed .

If you visit Ernest Hemingway’s house , you’ll be pleased to see most likely you’ve killed a bigger buck then he did .

best beach I found was fort Zachery Taylor .

We are staying at the reach resort and it’s the only private beach in key west. So we don’t have to trek out. We are here till Friday then we fly up to Jacksonville to go to The Rolling Stones concert. I’m so pumped. I haven’t taken a vacation where I have absolutely nothing planned and don’t care what’s going on in 10+ years. All of my vacations consist of casing kids thru an theme park or chasing elk in the mountains of Colorado. This was very needed.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Cory said:

We are staying at the reach resort and it’s the only private beach in key west. So we don’t have to trek out. We are here till Friday then we fly up to Jacksonville to go to The Rolling Stones concert. I’m so pumped. I haven’t taken a vacation where I have absolutely nothing planned and don’t care what’s going on in 10+ years. All of my vacations consist of casing kids thru an theme park or chasing elk in the mountains of Colorado. This was very needed.

Southern most resort ? That where we stay , but their  beach isn’t all that .

Enjoy the Stones

The Stones were amazing last night. Jacksonville Jaguars stadium is a dump. 2nd stadium in Florida I have been to and they literally drop a stadium in the middle of the hood. Trying to get out was totally absurd. I really hope the bills don’t build a stadium downtown. 

A979A7E0-F39C-412B-BC74-DBD9E7A323C6.jpeg

2E41C8E6-4EB1-48EE-B8B3-0C814293C7C9.jpeg

365CDD18-AF00-4D85-AFD4-BA4CA7699136.jpeg