Academy 2019

sodfather

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Was tagged on mule deer & antelope. Prarie dog shooting from long ranges is a big time killing activity out in wyoming. after shooting them from far away, i asked the guide if i can borrow his handgun and see if i can sneak up on one.

On the cost benefit analysis, I would be waiting for one to pop out within 50yds. 

Just now, moog5050 said:

On the cost benefit analysis, I would be waiting for one to pop out within 50yds. 

I believe farmers poison them. There are "prarie dog towns" where they take over a huge area of a farm and i guess cows keep breaking legs in their holes. They are super dirty

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I believe farmers poison them. There are "prarie dog towns" where they take over a huge area of a farm and i guess cows keep breaking legs in their holes. They are super dirty

I have seen the Lives of Pets and Lives of Pets II and I bet that the dogs and cows can work out a resolution and save you a trek.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I have seen the Lives of Pets and Lives of Pets II and I bet that the dogs and cows can work out a resolution and save you a trek.

Idk what any of those things mean. Cartoons? I don't pay to hunt prairie dogs, but other people do. usually it's a free activity for any hunt out west after you tag out since they want them all gone. feral cats/dogs too.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I heard Larry hit the disabled list. Who is getting called up from the minors to replace his roster spot?

Larry will be there ,i already forwarded his contact info to WE CARE TRANSPORTATION of wny , the academy is set up and fully equipped to handle anybody ,regardless of their mobility level. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Larry will be there ,i already forwarded his contact info to WE CARE TRANSPORTATION of wny , the academy is set up and fully equipped to handle anybody ,regardless of their mobility level. 

lol. will he have a pimp cane to help him stand between shots?

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

So it turns out Larry is more injured then previously thought and will in fact have to withdraw from this year's talent show ,leaving the door wide open for the other competitors. 

20190805_174430.jpg

I think that most don't recognize the mug on that very talented archer as mine.......That is the ONLY thing that resembles me, by about 17 miles!!!!!

Jeremy's skills at PS are boundless. :)

• Haha 1

Wild commencement tonight! Missed a few original members, hopefully attendance improves. A couple mishaps...63e32641fa44aa8cb011e0ceffff7161.jpg TF decided this needs to be drain tile 2551a17b8e7aff47c4b9fcef27c15acf.jpg f5ea54a56c5ff9d42683313bd2160f21.jpg 100 yard bomber 0ffa72d23a749e7a099206a5ef4287e8.jpg 70 yards 46b30297da1e791bcef9b80607e470f5.jpgWe can do better 8c3689e04b7b8e710a66d35359b98b26.jpg52895e496e6a96d48dbe4ff431612494.jpgJeremy’s bow holders are going to sell like hot cakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 7
  • Haha 3