Academy 2019

sodfather

I can do the same not shoot my bow for months and pick it up and shoot a bull with first shot. Kinda kills the theory compounds are way harder than crossbows. Maybe just for some folks.......
Nah dude we are just talented. Not to mention a cheatbow is way easier than any variety of vertical bow

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Your lackadaisical approach blemished my record. I hate losing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate losing too but I was far too plastered to care. I blame Jay and our Bisexual friend that was possibly flirting with the guy on the other team

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I hate losing too but I was far too plastered to care. I blame Jay and our Bisexual friend that was possibly flirting with the guy on the other team

. I wanted to stay an extra 10 minutes after you took a shit in the girls bathroom so I could have jumped in with the bouncer while we slapped your abnormally white skinned fat belly and that stupid look you always have on your face :acute:

• Like 1

. I wanted to stay an extra 10 minutes after you took a shit in the girls bathroom so I could have jumped in with the bouncer while we slapped your abnormally white skinned fat belly and that stupid look you always have on your face default_acute.gif

I did not take any shits in any ladies rooms. I can't disagree with your part about an abnormally white skinned fat belly. That part is unfortunately true. Need to drop about 30lbs. Also what I the smiley you tried to post. It didn't come through. default_acute.gif

Edit*** it came through once I quoted you.

Took my daughter to the academy tonight for some shotgunning. She is definitely not gun shy. She fired off a box of shells tonight at some paper. Her second box since she got the gun. Next time out we’re going to try some clays 

789094CD-33F6-424B-BFB2-E9621EE885B0.jpeg

Edited by sodfather
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Took my daughter to the academy tonight for some shotgunning. She is definitely not gun shy. She fired off a box of shells tonight at some paper. Her second box since she got the gun. Next time out we’re going to try some clays 

789094CD-33F6-424B-BFB2-E9621EE885B0.jpeg

When you start her on clays, throw them by hand like a frisbee at first.  Then after smashing some of them a hand or foot trap won’t be as imposing.  

Just a method I’ve used on new shooters or those having a tough time after years of not shooting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1