Academy 2019

sodfather

10 hours ago, Nomad said:

You guys should consider Culver’s QDMA banquet, I’ve attended the last two, years , won a gun each time , Moog and I won back to back guns last year .

pre sale raffle ticket package is the way to go .

6BCCE99E-141A-4282-AD18-63C054B0F296.jpeg

I believe G-man has a wny Qdma banquet for anyone interested.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:16 AM, 2012_taco said:

Would any of the academy guys be interested in going to my NWTF banquet? It's going to be at Salvatore's on Feb 1. Tickets are $25 for dinner only and 45 including a membership.  Let me know what you all think,  maybe if we get more than 3 to attend we could call it a GTG!

I’m working on a few to go 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sodfather said:

I’m in and my rule is if I don’t win anything I will not return the following year. 

if the others do banquets like ours here in the east you win a prize just for showing up and finding your seat. i think this year we're doing logo'd pint beer glasses again. i guess you'd be screwed out of that excuse. lol

4 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

if the others do banquets like ours here in the east you win a prize just for showing up and finding your seat. i think this year we're doing logo'd pint beer glasses again. i guess you'd be screwed out of that excuse. lol

Last year at the yellow pike banquet 7 of us probably dropped $600 of side raffles and door prizes. @Lawdwazwas the big winner with a diaphragm turkey call...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Last year at the yellow pike banquet 7 of us probably dropped $600 of side raffles and door prizes. @Lawdwazwas the big winner with a diaphragm turkey call...

That one was rough, there had to be 500 people. But you could hear a pin drop when you used the term yellow pike...

Next thing I heard was @JeremyK whisper "go start the truck and bring it around"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2020 at 2:42 PM, sodfather said:

that's rough. we also have a club card raffle spend a $100 once in the door and get a full card punched and it goes into a raffle for a gun or something similar. never guaranteed to win anything but we try to set things up with pretty good odds the more you spend.

• Like 1