Academy 2019

sodfather

45 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

When does the NYC Rooftop Training Camp for Bowhunters begin?

I'm counting on you guys to tighten up the standards over there ,3 out of 4 at 30 yards on a 6 inch circle is nothing to write home about .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm counting on you guys to tighten up the standards over there ,3 out of 4 at 30 yards on a 6 inch circle is nothing to write home about .

That's only for @crappyice to be in the county parks hunting program. I can honestly say I've never missed a target by more than 6" in my life with Mathews.

That's only for [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] to be in the county parks hunting program. I can honestly say I've never missed a target by more than 6" in my life with Mathews.
6 inches is a big difference to Missing a target

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Send me your address and bank account information. In return, I will send you step-by-step directions.

Your funny you should see my bank account! I'm not afraid of identity theft if there's nothing there. 

• Like 3

All within 40 yards 

Correct. I haven’t shot past 42 yet. Someday when I need to prep for out west I will. Heck, I still have the practice tape on my sight with random numbers instead of yards. I’m just sighted in at 25yds and hold high/low accordingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, sodfather said:

Did you keep the cape?

No, I bought a better cape and replaced the broken shoulder to give the appropriate shoulder width it deserves. I was going to add antlers too, because they probably broke off before i shot.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

You walked nearly 1/4 mile to kill a prairie dog?  That's dedication.

Was tagged on mule deer & antelope. Prarie dog shooting from long ranges is a big time killing activity out in wyoming. after shooting them from far away, i asked the guide if i can borrow his handgun and see if i can sneak up on one.

There are people who pay to go on prarie dog hunts lol. I'm not joking.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld