Academy 2019

sodfather

15 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Sounds like a pay to play situation, I suggest a review from the NCAA.  

It's like college football when a small school pays for a big school to come in and smoke them for attendance.

The WNY Academy wants to pay me $5M just to fly there and win a road game in hopes of boosting attendance.

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's like college football when a small school pays for a big school to come in and smoke them for attendance.

The WNY Academy wants to pay me $5M just to fly there and win a road game in hopes of boosting attendance.

We never lose ,we only learn and get better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

,one of the archers in attendance last night was still setting up his 40 yard and missed the target high twice. 

Twas me!  40pin was off which explains a whiff or too high and or few spine shots in 3d on longer shots. Good to go now though. and was 3x^_^

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 3

On 9/24/2019 at 10:26 PM, Lawdwaz said:

Safety harness?  I thought we were looking for buried treasure.......

Heck of a good night; 5 guys on scene but only four shooting.  Sod has a bum back but it’s s getting better. My ankle sprain isn’t much better and it’s 7 weeks.

Heres to a great fall season!!!

It might be easier to learn how to fly the helicoptor

Just wanted to shout out and to you guys for tips and advise .. I'm ready to shoot something tomorrow... Quick practice round just now.. 20, 30 and a 10 yd shot... Dawned on me that I'm not using a 10 yd pin but never took a 10 yd shot.. instinct is right on.  Evening hunt tomorrow!  Good luck everyone!  Let's see those freezer dwellers!

MVIMG_20190930_154702.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Just wanted to shout out and to you guys for tips and advise .. I'm ready to shoot something tomorrow... Quick practice round just now.. 20, 30 and a 10 yd shot... Dawned on me that I'm not using a 10 yd pin but never took a 10 yd shot.. instinct is right on.  Evening hunt tomorrow!  Good luck everyone!  Let's see those freezer dwellers!

MVIMG_20190930_154702.jpg

20 should be good for ten but next time take a rip at 5 yards, I'm betting your 40 yard pin will be dead on

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The academy is the greatest online university ever! Better than University of Phoenix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may have to Join next year as it seems everyone in the academy has already punched a tag!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ok so what r the rules here?? The top center is yard hunting!! The Second from right on bottom looks like a road kill!! The second from left on bottom yard hunting as well!! The guy on the bottom right is gonna hurt his arms they are so stretched out there!! Biz looks like he just robbed a liquor store!!

JK guys!!  Well done but the Academy needs a photographer!!

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 3