Academy 2019

sodfather

The Academy guys did great this season so far! I probably had the worst attendance record of the group and it shows. That's why I'm not in any of those pics. I missed my buck at 18 yards, guess I need to practice the sitting and shooting off my left side shot more next year?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

The Academy guys did great this season so far! I probably had the worst attendance record of the group and it shows. That's why I'm not in any of those pics. I missed my buck at 18 yards, guess I need to practice the sitting and shooting off my left side shot more next year?  

I am in the same boat, Taco... I am not getting the time in the woods that i anticipated.  I am hopeful this changes starting this weekend.

16 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

#TarsalGlands

I just might have pissed on my leg that night and never even knew I did it. It was either that or you walking around the place all bristled up ,what ever it was ,the entertainment bought US a drink that night.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Today is my last day at work, I  finished the race! Next Friday some guys are meeting at the Irishman on Main st in Williamsville for a drink. Thought maybe  some of the local guys from the Academy could stop in for a cocktail? After 4pm. Like we need an excuse to have a drink!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Today is my last day at work, I  finished the race! Next Friday some guys are meeting at the Irishman on Main st in Williamsville for a drink. Thought maybe  some of the local guys from the Academy could stop in for a cocktail? After 4pm. Like we need an excuse to have a drink!!

Thats fantastic!! Good for you! Ill do my worldly best to be there

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Congrats, My Friend  !! Wish I could be there  !!  Get yourself 4  or 5 drinks on me and charge them to Stormy...Tell him I'll pay him next time I see him...

• Haha 2

Another one of the good ones gone from the Town. Considering my office is just down the street I’ll stop in after work and buy ya a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Change of plans, we will be meeting next Friday at Snyder Bar & Grill on Kensington Ave east of Harlem rd. 4pm. Not sure who was going to stop by but wanted to be sure you all knew.  Nice thing is I'll be able to walk (stagger)home from there!

Well that’s easier for me too.....cheers!!

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, Moho81 said:

Must be tough being retired. Hard to keep track of the days when everyday is a Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, if I didn't have the date on my phone, I would have missed my own party! My phone set off an alarm yesterday at 3:45 and i thought what is this? I totally forgot it was Friday! Great time, really appreciated all the friends that bought me way too many beers! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would any of the academy guys be interested in going to my NWTF banquet? It's going to be at Salvatore's on Feb 1. Tickets are $25 for dinner only and 45 including a membership.  Let me know what you all think,  maybe if we get more than 3 to attend we could call it a GTG!

• Like 2

You guys should consider Culver’s QDMA banquet, I’ve attended the last two, years , won a gun each time , Moog and I won back to back guns last year .

pre sale raffle ticket package is the way to go .

6BCCE99E-141A-4282-AD18-63C054B0F296.jpeg

• Like 3