Cape Cod charters?

crappyice

Wolfies in dennis port for pastrys coffee is awsome but get there early swan river restaurant,skippers resturant the wooden shoe ,wee packet sunday school for ice cream i could go on and on 
We're on the Cape now off Lower County Rd in Dennisport. Walk to Wolfies for breakfast. Just stopped at Swan River fish market to pick up scallops and cod to bring home tomorrow. Heading to the Skipper tonight for last night dinner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Any recommendations for a 1/2 day fishing charter out of Cape Cod for this weekend? My hunting partner just had his scheduled trip cancel on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Cape now. Can't vouch for either of these but Shark Shark Tuna out of Yarmouth seems to get pretty good reviews and this business card was left on the kitchen counter of the house we are renting. We've done a couple party boat charters on the Yankee II out of Harwichport but that is hit or miss and mostly small fish - scup and sea bass.1ca546b0156c8d9af04423d44d417f9c.jpg&key=2d9865267428cf60cfcbb2541f0ead34fcfa05586570214088ea906874bd7885

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Reel Deal Fishing Charters out of Truro!  These guys know what they are doing.  My wife and I did a five hour charter(just us) and it was like $550.  I'd recommend them to anyone wanting to go fishing off the cape.

https://fishreeldeal.com/

Here is one of 7 stripers that we caught that size....30 pounder, and holy cow do they put up a fight.

image.png.73b338db6d0b50627006d8b135dd79de.png

Edited by loworange88
  • Like 5