Hunter007

Do you think it is ok for trump to tell those 4 to go back if you hate it here so much and come back when you fixed your own country's?

Recommended Posts

Do you think it is ok for trump to tell those 4 congresswoman to go back if you hate it here so much and come back when you fixed your own country's?

I think not ok if they were private citizens  but they are  politicians not private citizens who are supposed to be representing the USA  not bad mouthing the very country they represent. And they have said worse things about president trump .

They have even attacked members of there own party who disagree with them  .

At some point someone had  to step  in and tell them they are out of order . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

Do you think it is ok for trump to tell those 4 congresswoman to go back if you hate it here so much and come back when you fixed your own country's?

Given the fact that they find so much "wrong" with this country and they want to put their ideals in place for the rest of us to follow I agree with Trump 100%. They need to get on the team to make more positive change in this country instead of fighting and arguing about everything the current administration is trying to accomplish.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Given the fact that they find so much "wrong" with this country and they want to put their ideals in place for the rest of us to follow I agree with Trump 100%. They need to get on the team to make more positive change in this country instead of fighting and arguing about everything the current administration is trying to accomplish.

Trump being a businessman sees  it this way those 4 went and got jobs working for the  United states of America and just like you would get fired for bad mouthing the company you work for .

They deserve the shit he is giving them .

Try pulling that BS at any other job and see how fast you get fired .

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/07/18/omar-minneapolis-event

The article states in the last paragraph “Omar said. “We are going to continue being a nightmare to this president because his policies are a nightmare to us.”

So lets break this remark down.  First it appears a call to undermine (“being a nightmare”) the President of the United States of America by her and others (“We”) causing damage to the Executive Branch of American government, and secondly a remark of incredible ignorance ("because his policies") of the accomplishments made by President Trump.  Apparently Congresswoman Omar has forgotten since President Trump took office the low unemployment rate, stock market increase, tax cuts, meeting with North Korean President Kim Jong Un that no other president has done and addressing the border security problem that other presidents ignored to name but a few actions by President Trump that is Making America Great Again.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

to name but a few actions by President Trump that is Making America Great Again.

Unfortunately that is one promise he will be unable to keep. For everything he does the Democrats have a reason why he shouldn't be doing it and as dumb as it sounds they have convinced a good number of their constituents that Trump is evil.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok take a look at this graph 

If this country is so bad  wtf are they all coming here ?

And this is legal immigration 

We take in over  4  times the amount of  immigrants  then  anyone else .

 

 

file-20190307-82672-1xb57h9.jpg

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never said it was bad they are. What a vast majority fail to realize is what it is costing the American tax payer to take care of these ungratefuls. The fact they come here and want to make changes they see as needed and complain about the "rights" they are not entitled to makes me part of the ones that say "If you don't like it here go back to where you came from" . I am not interested in caring for someone who won't follow the proper route to citizenship and if they can't do it correctly kick em out.:rtfm:

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steve D said:

I never said it was bad they are. What a vast majority fail to realize is what it is costing the American tax payer to take care of these ungratefuls. The fact they come here and want to make changes they see as needed and complain about the "rights" they are not entitled to makes me part of the ones that say "If you don't like it here go back to where you came from" . I am not interested in caring for someone who won't follow the proper route to citizenship and if they can't do it correctly kick em out.:rtfm:

I know I was agreeing with your point that graph proves your point .

If usa was this bad place those 4 clowns said it was they would not be coming here . And if we are not that compassionate of a  country , we  would not let so many in like we do . Nobody else does this  like we do .

Edited by Hunter007
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most countries in the world abuse  there own native populations  . Never mind giving them a great job of power to be in Congress like we do you can forget that in most the world .

Those 4 would never got that kind of obortointy in any other country of the world . And what do they do with it turn around and bite the hand that feeds them.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

 

 

 

 

Most countries in the world abuse  there own native populations  . Never mind giving them a great job of power to be in Congress like we do you can forget that in most the world .

Those 4 would never got that kind of opportunity in any other country of the world . And what do they do with it turn around and bite the hand that feeds them.  

Edited by Hunter007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of the reason this thing erupted is that 3 of the 4 "jihad squad" were born in this country. I don't know if the President meant to tell them that they should go back to Cleveland, Detroit, and the Bronx to do a little work before they try D.C. politics. I suspect that's a part of it. Ilhan Omar, on the other hand, will likely be facing some serious repercussions for tax and immigration fraud as well as perjury, according to some real reporting that's coming out. She came into the country with a false name, married her brother to get him into the country, used the 'marriage' for tax and educational benefits, then lied repeatedly to immigration officials about the 'marriage'. Not some I want to see in Congress. Especially if she's going to be such an a**hole about her hatred for the U.S.

  • Like 4

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/19/gov-cuomo-pro-life-conservatives-have-no-place-new/

The article states in the fourth paragraph that Governor Andrew Cuomo said ““Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”

Does the main stream media believe that is a racist remark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, philoshop said:

Part of the reason this thing erupted is that 3 of the 4 "jihad squad" were born in this country. I don't know if the President meant to tell them that they should go back to Cleveland, Detroit, and the Bronx to do a little work before they try D.C. politics.

I am sure his point was because their sympathy and almost allegiance to countries other than the US (while they are citizens and born here it seems so many identify as anything other than American).  Pushing Socialist agendas that have failed miserably in every place it was tried.  So his comment of go back to  "Your Country" is clear to me to mean the countries they identify with and sure seem to prefer over the US, and fix them before you try to change us. 

 

The racist claims about this are typical and bull$hit. It wouldn't matter if the person was from a European country, were white and male the feeling for me would be the same. You don't like it GTFO 

  • Like 3

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"The trouble with Socialism is, sooner or later you run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

"When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.." - James Dale Davidson, National Taxpayers Union

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yall know that only 1 of those 4 wasn't born in the US right?

And yall agree one of the most american things you can do is to try and better the country you live in right?

M.A.G.A is a slogan that essentially says the same thing. American isn't great and needs to be fixed.

 

Lets just simplify it. We (myself included), just don't agree with their approach to improving this country. It's not racist, it's not any more complicated, but it is why we have a 2 party system and why the country is so divided. Despite the goal being the same. 


"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK pigmy dick. (And I do know how to spell pygmy properly, BTW) You're trolling!

Why would you change your screen name to one that is so similar to the one of a great guy on this forum? Smacks of insecurity.

 

"The goal is the same"? The President wants to keep America great. He's already turned the corner with his actions. The leftists want to "fundamentally change the country" - (Obama's exact words) - and make it different from what it's been for the past 240+ years. Those are not similar goals.


"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure why this got so personal for you, or what's hard to understand about what I said. It's their opinion that the fundamental change will improve this country. Or do you truly believe in their heart of hearts they believe their actions will destroy the country and that's their goal?

 

Edited by Pigmy

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone has an opinion on how to improve the country.  Not everyone is right.  But that doesn't mean in their minds, they are purposely out to destroy the country.

Based on the chart above, US might accept more immigrants but that's because it's a bigger country.  If you go by percentage of population, US actually trails a few of those countries.  UAE is understandable.  They simply don't have enough trained/skilled labor to make the country run so they have to "import" talent.

It's acceptable for those 4 to make their statements.  It's also acceptable for the president to tell them to piss off.  Gotta love freedom of speech.

  • Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Elmo said:

Everyone has an opinion on how to improve the country.  Not everyone is right.  But that doesn't mean in their minds, they are purposely out to destroy the country.

Based on the chart above, US might accept more immigrants but that's because it's a bigger country.  If you go by percentage of population, US actually trails a few of those countries.  UAE is understandable.  They simply don't have enough trained/skilled labor to make the country run so they have to "import" talent.

It's acceptable for those 4 to make their statements.  It's also acceptable for the president to tell them to piss off.  Gotta love freedom of speech.

Not so fast they don't give them full citizenship in those near eastern countries  treat them like indentured servants 

Vice news did a documentary about  this .

We are the only country giving immigrants equal rights believe it or not in many cases even more rights

With the exception of Canada.

 

 

Edited by Hunter007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

Not so fast they don't give them full citizenship in those near eastern countries  treat them like indentured servants 

Vice news did a documentary about  this .

We are the only country giving immigrants equal rights believe it or not in many cases even more rights

With the exception of Canada.

 

 

I have 3 friends who worked there for several years and my company has a branch there.  I have another friend who opened a coffee shop there and had to fly in baristas from other countries.  Essentially, places like Abu Dhabi has no middle class or lower class.  You're either a filthy rich sultan or you're a slave.  Filthy rich sultans have never made a coffee in their life and an indentured slave don't know a thing about a caramel macchiato.  I, myself came close to going.  They offered me a little over twice as much salary.  That's how desperate they are for a middle class.  I thought of going for a couple of years and tough it out.


NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I have 3 friends who worked there for several years and my company has a branch there.  I have another friend who opened a coffee shop there and had to fly in baristas from other countries.  Essentially, places like Abu Dhabi has no middle class or lower class.  You're either a filthy rich sultan or you're a slave.  Filthy rich sultans have never made a coffee in their life and an indentured slave don't know a thing about a caramel macchiato.  I, myself came close to going.  They offered me a little over twice as much salary.  That's how desperate they are for a middle class.  I thought of going for a couple of years and tough it out.

Go there make sure you keep your mouth shut say negative things like those 4 do here about there system and it will be a bad time for you  over there  . Here the worse you get is some bad comments. 

Over there say something about the government in anyway  they put  you in jail  or expell you from there country .

Here not only can you say bad things about the government you can do it while you are in the government.  Lol not to many places like that on earth.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even like its a harsh statement. That's like someone coming to the cookout empty handed and complaining about the food. Ya don't like it easy... Leave!

 

Here is a great idea why don't a few of the leftys go live ya Mexico for a week, see how they get welcomed. Pick your casket out before ya go and kiss the family good bye


                    ... " An eye for a eye ,, A tooth for a tooth "...

I vote to preserve the right to bear arms.

I don't fear the average person having a firearm and not needing it... I have fear for the average person, that doesn't have a firearm when they need it the most.
 

 

 

                                     ****** GET ER DONE *******
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Elmo said:

I have 3 friends who worked there for several years and my company has a branch there.  I have another friend who opened a coffee shop there and had to fly in baristas from other countries.  Essentially, places like Abu Dhabi has no middle class or lower class.  You're either a filthy rich sultan or you're a slave.  Filthy rich sultans have never made a coffee in their life and an indentured slave don't know a thing about a caramel macchiato.  I, myself came close to going.  They offered me a little over twice as much salary.  That's how desperate they are for a middle class.  I thought of going for a couple of years and tough it out.

really good couple friends of ours are teachers there and absolutely love it. They're not about having their own kids yet and it affords them the luxury to travel the world and stockpile their income. It's not for everyone, but for those that are interested it's a great opportunity. 


"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pigmy said:

really good couple friends of ours are teachers there and absolutely love it. They're not about having their own kids yet and it affords them the luxury to travel the world and stockpile their income. It's not for everyone, but for those that are interested it's a great opportunity. 

Just like any country really as long as you follow there( laws and rules) everything will be ok .

Step out of line overthere  and it will not be a pleasant experience.  There  is a reason they have almost  0 crime there . 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Just like any country really

Except us

  • Like 1

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"The trouble with Socialism is, sooner or later you run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

"When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.." - James Dale Davidson, National Taxpayers Union

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.